• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Diablo Crusader heaven’s fury build

    Diablo Crusader heaven’s fury build


    Crusader heaven’s fury build

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    So I have been playing season 20 for a while and got my crusader some decent gears with correct stats. But I noticed today when I was playing with another crusader, he fire heaven fury way faster than I do. So I check his gears. We both using pig sticker and we both have 7% att spd on it. So I check other gears out, stats pretty much about the same. Same rune same gem same gears and closely same stats and value. Even our placement of the skill is the same. Left click fist of heaven right click heaven fury. Any idea how is that possible or is something I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any advice in advance.

    submitted by /u/kzhang88 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [Solo] Longtime player that maxes out at GR90. I have 4 decent sets, and I want to max one out.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    These are the 4 sets:

    Monkey Fire Bells https://www.d3planner.com/461798423
    Uliana SSS https://www.d3planner.com/327059426
    Monkey TR https://www.d3planner.com/741888226
    Justice TR https://www.d3planner.com/355224085

    wanted Stone Gauntlets for my cube.
    wanted GR16 Speed Farming Builds of my existing sets.
    never have I ever Augmented any of my gear.

    I enjoy the playstyle of Fire Bells. Sadly I max out around 90GR with my current builds. Recently, I have been pushing GR100 with Monkey TR.

    Any advice on a single build that can push GR100+ consistently so I can start augmenting my gear?

    Additional Gear: https://imgur.com/a/oSwrAQQ

    You can find my templars stats here: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/lunchbox-1378/hero/105877515

    submitted by /u/lolzbox to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Squirts necklace for Frost TV... CC or Cold Dmg??

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    I'm unsure about whether to go for elemental damage or CC on my squirts. I have 20% cold dmg on my bracers, and 45.5% CC without my squirts, so I'm not sure if it's worth sacrificing 9.5% CC for another 20% cold dmg (would be a new total of 40%). I believe I have hit the AS breakpoint for my build if that matters at all. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TheLine4 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Marauder’s 6 piece bonus maxed out

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Is the 60,000% bonus not as much damage other set bonuses/LOD damage?

    submitted by /u/rustybeard01 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    first time on diablo 3, and i'm trying to get the wastes set everyone leans toward. any advice?

    submitted by /u/ogbeardboy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not to sure if this is the place to post this but I'm in need of some gear

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and testing the water I can't get anywhere near torment lvl 10

    submitted by /u/oiiboii223 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any advice on my setup?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/269387740 w/ BOM, Zodiac and Furnace in the cube.

    I just switched from Istvan's to Ambo/Doom and I think I'm doing more damage, but I'm dying at GR115 more than I think is reasonable and that's contributing to me not being able to finish on time. Let me know what items you think should be reforged (I have a backup of everything) if anything looks like a crappy ancient please!

    Thanks!

    Edit: I'm actually paragon 1013, not 1063.. but at 1013 my paragon points were 50 short...?

    submitted by /u/JohnnyJaberson to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    zMonk using Tempest Rush

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I saw someone talking about zMonk in 4 man Group using Tempest Rush build. Google, Icyveins, Diablofans shows nothing on that. Does anyone know where to find it? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/xyph5 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    ITEM TALKS

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm looking at Andariel's Visage... Does the poison nova (explosion thingy) center on your character or point of impact of a spell?

    submitted by /u/IndyRedditer to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment