• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Diablo Tempest Rush Flurry dealing no damage

    Diablo Tempest Rush Flurry dealing no damage


    Tempest Rush Flurry dealing no damage

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:57 PM PST

    I have a question to the experienced players out there. I've been playing the Flurry build (few variants) for some weeks now, and I haven't figured out why frequently it deals little to no damage. 100 stacks, Blinding Flash, boom, maybe some mobs die (not sure), but the elite that I was sitting on top of is unchanged. The only two things I can think of are 1) lag (the game didn't register my blind), 2) CC working against me. Is it possible that other CC is applied on the elite at the time I cast blind, and that prevents the blind from registering and thus the bracers bonus not applying? The bracer itself says "X damage after you hit with a blind, freeze or stun." I'm not sure how to interpret it, I'd think it's enough to hit them, rather than needing getting them affected, but I'm sure people tested that and can answer. What else could be causing this? It's bad enough that one has to avoid so many different elite affixes, and that stacks can reset for a number of reasons, but when a good elite with good stacks doesn't get hurt, that's frustrating. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

    submitted by /u/pindice to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys sustain fury with Slanderer/Little Rogue?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    Hey been awhile since I have played and I have reached GR 119 solo with bulkathos and cant seem to get further with the weapons. So now im having issues sustaining fury with the rogue and slanderer. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/jakendash to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    I finished 4 of the season challenges to get the valor set. Now what?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:15 PM PST

    I started to get into d3 again. I have my rolands set and am trying to finish the 5th challenge for the season. What should my next steps be? I play on torment 5 or 6 usually and do nephalem rifts and sometimes will solo a lvl 40 GR but what else am I really looking for after I got my set?....

    submitted by /u/melancholy_dreams999 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Is this garbage? What to roll best?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:12 PM PST

    LoD Rapid Fire expectation (seasonal)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    I recently discovered the LoD RF build online and have a question. It's mentioned many times that it requires a large amount of paragon. In S19, I'm currently at 1100. How high should I expect to go in GRs with the proper gear, but non-ancient? I've been able to put together the gear the last few days l, but it's not all optimally rolled, and most of it isn't ancient

    submitted by /u/kman78 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Primal mara vs flavor of time (shitty rolls)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    Hello, im returning player from 3y breaker and was wondering what the title says.

    Im losing like 30% damage (1.7m to 1.3m) if ill swap my primal maras kaleidoscope (crits and strength) to flavor of time.

    Is that flavor of times passive really that good i should use it always as ww barb, even without good rolls?

    I found out that maras passive is useless for me since im not fishing for poison mobs. Current best solo grift is 118 with maras and im probably doing 100+ grifts as party.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/dr688 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment