• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 2 has something that 3 doesn't.

    Diablo Diablo 2 has something that 3 doesn't.


    Diablo 2 has something that 3 doesn't.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    So i started playing Diablo 3 a week ago and finished act 3 monday, had quite a bit of fun playing, but after entering this subreddit and other forums saying how bad this game is and how Diablo 2 is way better, i had to see for myself.

    I'm on the middle of act 1 and oh boy, the game is so different, having a dark and muddy atmosphere, better soundtrack, kinda having a terror vibe to it, it's freaking cool.

    Diablo 3 feels like a different franchise, very cartoony and ligthy. it's a good game, but i'm starting to see why so many people prefer a 12 year older game.

    submitted by /u/johnvictorassis
    [link] [comments]

    How good is the Switch port of Diablo 3?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I haven't played Diablo 3 in at least 6 years, last on the ps3 version.

    And it's half off for the Eternal Collection.

    So I was thinking of getting it

    submitted by /u/TheFlamingHeart
    [link] [comments]

    Integrate plugy with gog galaxy

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, Did you guys manage to make plugy run on gog galaxy? After I integrated battlenet into the new gog galaxy app on windows 10, it also shows me diablo 2. I changed the executable into the one for plugy but I still get an error that I should start a vid test and that there is a direct draw error.

    PS I'm running it with glide if that helps.

    Anyone managed it yet?

    submitted by /u/bigsleep-1
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to do the conquests in order?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I'm trying to do all the season journey objectives because I want the "pet reward". But I'm not trying to do the story mode in under an hour which is the 1st conquest.

    Sorry for the noob question, I tried googling it but couldn't find anything.

    submitted by /u/bearded_charmander
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about Bane of the Stricken

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Does Bane of the Stricken's stacks reset upon death?

    submitted by /u/Ajora666
    [link] [comments]

    Question about progression

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    So I hit level 70 on a seasonal character (wizard) and got the set. I've made my own little build with it that lets me do Torment 6/7 without too much of a problem, though I get one-shot by pretty much everything. Looking at icyveins I thought i'd try to make a build from there that used the set, since I wouldn't have to find as many items then ( https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/wizard-firebird-archon-build ). So should I now just grind torment 7 rifts (or would 6 be better? 7 is pretty tricky.) until I manage to RNG the set items and legendaries required for that build? Should I use bloodshards or upgrading blues to legendaries to try and get parts of it too? It seems like it'd take quite some time to get all the items required seeing how many legendaries there are in the game and how rare set items seem to be.

    submitted by /u/MrSnek123
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for how I could improve?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    How to be more selective in multiplayer

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Sorry if the title doesn't make much sense, I couldn't find a better way to quickly describe my issue, but here is a more detailed description

    I have been playing multiplayer a couple of times (btw I'm playing Diablo 3 on Xbox) and the best I can do is select QuickMatch but then I can only choose a very limited set (bounties, Rifts, GRs etc).

    What I really would like to do is to be able to look for and join a game for let's say "Paragon Farming" or "Goblin Farming" or "Help with completing the Seasonal Journey or a specific quest" etc. In other words, I would like to be able to put stricter requirements on the kind of games I join. One of the issues is that I don' use a headset, otherwise it would be easy I guess to join a game and then ask the party "let's do this or that".

    I assume there must exist some forum where people can find other players with similar objectives and join their games. Or alternatively, is there a way I can start a game open to the public and somehow specify what kind of activity I'm interested in? So that only people who also want to goblin farming or whatever will join?

    Thanks in advance for any tips

    submitted by /u/adriantoomes
    [link] [comments]

    Is the console version worth it? Is it active?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Thinking of buying it but not sure if it's active or good enough.

    submitted by /u/Morgaith
    [link] [comments]

    Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, I present to you, the most useless primal ever seen in this game! FML seriously

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment