• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Diablo SWK TR Guide for s19 - GR 130 by Lex

    Diablo SWK TR Guide for s19 - GR 130 by Lex


    SWK TR Guide for s19 - GR 130 by Lex

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:33 PM PST

    Shout out for Impale

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:54 PM PST

    New to DH from this past season and fell in love with UE/CC MS during the season. In between I decided I wanted to tryout s6 and/or m6h4.

    I spent a good hour or so farming decent s6 gear. I went slightly rogue from meta builds and took it into a rift to try out.

    I'm not a big fan of melee classes in general, but holy shit is Impale fun...! It plays so fast and smooth. Vaulting trough all the trash elite hunting feel so dangerous. And I thought it'd play a lot slower than screen clearing MS builds but it didn't register too far off an average gr90 clear for me with UE6. And it plays really well on console.

    It won't be my main build but it is stupid fun and I think what I'll try to push he's with now I'm kinda comfortable with it. And I'm glad I picked this build to test. I think DH is my favorite class now....

    submitted by /u/walkabout88 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Are zmonks meta for speed runs?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:07 PM PST

    I stopped playing on PC 1+ years ago, and when I left, Rathma runs were all the rage for speed runs. I'm wondering if zmonks are used for speed runs in the current meta or if it's just for pushing?

    Because in the past, I would usually start the season with zmonk to farm paragon before deciding on what to push with. Not sure if this is still a good approach is monk isn't part of speed runs.

    submitted by /u/tangbj to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Daibo vs Claw Legendary - Season Start

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    So, I'm probably starting with Monk next season for the second time ever - my love had always been with the Crusader and DH.

    I skipped a few season, I think it's gonna be my first thematic season. Out of curiosity, I checked the video made by Raxxanterax on Youtube, his Season 19 Leveling Guide. He gave a trick about doing the Challenge Rift before loguing on our seasonal char. That supposedly gave enough mats to level Blacksmith and Mystic to level 12.

    He then used his level 12 blacksmith to craft a level 70 weapon - he was on a barbarian. Then went to cube to make upgrade it to legendary, hoping to get a damage boosting ability.

    Now, I don't care what weapon or armor slot would give me the best synergy with a specific set or Haedrig's Gift. What I was curious about, and looking opinion for, is what type of weapon should I use in the cube at level 1 to have the best chance at a damage boosting ability? Would it be Daibo or Claw? Would you rather go with a specific armor item ?

    Have fun on season next week!

    Edit : Link to the video, in case some people want to see it : https://youtu.be/JbTiESQvigA

    submitted by /u/amongrain to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    S19 Vyr Viability and Alternatives

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Hiya, got into Diablo 3 a week ago on the Diablo 4 hype. Been really enjoying Vyr's Chantodo build. Love it for its mobility. Unfortunate that it will be nerfed. Anyone know how hard? Also, what would be the alternative for a solo Wizard like myself? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Okojamo to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment