• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Diablo PoJ set first impressions

    Diablo PoJ set first impressions


    PoJ set first impressions

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:11 AM PST

    So I tried out the PoJ set last evening using a build similiar to Bluddshed's "Tempest Rush POJ Push Build". I have to say I was underwhelmed, yes the build felt tanky (at least the version I used) and fun in terms of both mechanics and visuals, but in terms of sheer power level I think WoL is miles ahead - not what I would expect of a brand new set and pretty disappointing. What's the use of releasing a new set that people won't use because it is weak?

    What do you guys think? Am I wrong? Did you try out the new set yet following 2.6.7's release and what were your impressions?

    submitted by /u/Solidstate16 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    What % of damage does Rend do now?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Assuming you use skull grasp, and Ambo's+Lamentation, of all the damage that WW dishes out, how much is Rend contributing?

    submitted by /u/SolomonGrumpy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Helping a brother out in between seasons(EU/PS4)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Hi!

    I'm really eager to get my hands on the new Crusader set to scratch my Holy Shotgun itch.

    Very much unfortunately so I just noticed I didn't actually complete the campaign yet on Console, so I don't even have Adventure Mode.

    Would one of you fine people be willing to drop me off at Malthael so I can play Adventure Mode?

    Will be online in a few minutes, probably for the whole evening. Just add me (HokusSchmokus on PSN).

    I'd very much appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/HokusSchmokus to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    New set Aegis of Valor

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:04 AM PST

    The patch is out and you can farm stuff to test it, so that is what I did, note I tested in HC.
    The Pure Fist build:
    I'm not a big fan of how much downtime there is on akkhan for HC, zodiac and messerschmidt is a decent compromise to make it work in speeds.
    Damage is enough for easy 90 with 800 paragons non anc no augs and 100 is probably doable (should be easier on sc).
    The general gameplay is very easy since the same skill triggers damage reduction and there is no real interaction with other skills as a must.
    The ww barb and vyr players which I expect to be most common will leave you in the dust and you can teleport to riftguardian when its dead if you join speeds.
    Will likely be a popular casual build, I'm a bit wary that the build will lag things too much in density.

    Fist/Heavens Fury build:
    Slower than a pure fist build, feels a bit squishy mainly because Akkhan have an even bigger downtime here.
    Looks promising for damage, its got some weird scaling and 80 solo was doable with sub 400k paper dmg and 200 paragon.
    Will be used as rgk if it's good enough.

    Biggest gripes:
    Slow and will be until crusader can use abilities without breaking steed charge. No perma cc immune, the set lacks any built in cdr.
    You probably want to turn down your game sound, the Pure Fist build is extremely loud.

    Update:
    I expect HF part of this to get nerfed, paragon monsters stomp 150 rg's too fast.
    With gogok it is a really tanky and great build if you dont mind the slower play.
    Solo Gr100 doable rather easy out of the box with non anc gear.
    Play this as Holy shotgun (the old akkhan build) with pigsticker and not as lazy shotgun.

    submitted by /u/muppet70 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Really interested in trying out POJ for S19. I have a few questions

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I've looked into Bluddshed's video to get an idea and I am curious:

    1) Is it viable to use a Sweeping Wind-focused damage build i.e. using stuff like Kyoshiro's Soul and Vengeful Wind or do you really experience survivability issues because of this which is why you still go Lefebvre's and Crystal Fist?

    2) People use the Captain Crimson set. Is RCR/CDR really that needed in this build or can non-Captain Crimson use be viable.

    3) How should one focus damage really? TR? Or SW?

    4) Is Orotz amazing in this build? Will it continually tick down cooldows because of TR?

    5) What's a decent necklace?

    submitted by /u/_Duality_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Support Crusader Guide

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Hi there,

    is there any up to date support crusader guide out there?

    submitted by /u/Alyee92 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Justice 6 set not applying to Cold Tempest Rush?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:14 AM PST

    I only got to test a bit of monk so far but when I played cold tempest rush on LoD I dealt massive damage when I unleashed the stacks. Then I tried it with Justice through a GR 105...never got the big damage when I released it. I have to leave for the day soon but I really quickly threw on some Sunwuko stuff I had and just jumped into a 105...it was doing about the same damage, but unleashed a lot of stacks on cold + oculus and one-shot the yellow there.

    I don't think the explosion from the cold stacks of tempest rush counts as "hitting with tempest rush" for the Justice 6 piece...if so then there is no reason to try the cold rune with it and sunwuko tempest rush or probably even LoD tempest rush can push higher than it since the cold rune is great.

    submitted by /u/Tubahero37 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment