• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Diablo My survivability to damage ratio is so fucking asymmetrical. I die 10 times per rift and I'm literally fuming atm because dying is disgustingly aggravating and ruins all the fun.

    Diablo My survivability to damage ratio is so fucking asymmetrical. I die 10 times per rift and I'm literally fuming atm because dying is disgustingly aggravating and ruins all the fun.


    My survivability to damage ratio is so fucking asymmetrical. I die 10 times per rift and I'm literally fuming atm because dying is disgustingly aggravating and ruins all the fun.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:50 PM PST

    I can't for the life of me figure out why the fuck I'm dying so much. I got Dayntee's bindings, I got 1300 all res, 40m toughness, 1m HP and I still get oneshot in GR65 from literally everything... meanwhile my damage is enough to demolish GR85-90.

    Is there nothing I can do for more survivability?

    submitted by /u/boringandmonotone to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Hellfire amulet

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:55 PM PST

    So I seem to have shit luck when it comes to amulet rolls, and thus no good flavor of time. Is it worth it to run a hellfire amulet with say rampage as the passive to free up a slot for ruthless or brawler or the one for +%dmg at high fury? I guess I'm asking if the ~10% sheet damage loss with switching from a well rolled shit amulet with chc and chd to the bonus damage from having an extra passive? (The hellfire I only could roll for chc+10%)

    submitted by /u/Rabbismith to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    How to use Squirt's Necklace?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PST

    I died pretty fast when using it. Do people use it for speed running with goldwrap? Or is it a GR push item? What do I need in term of stat to run this Necklace or are there any skills I need to run to utilize the necklace. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/BlueBirdTBG to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to Swamp Land Waders for LoD Rapid Fire?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:54 PM PST

    Primal Ancient Homunculus

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    I am looking for a sacrifice build to put this to good use (and play something different) but I cannot find one. I am sick of the sets so only LoD builds. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/PSLDucky to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    New HC Crusader looking for some build suggestions (not AoV :p)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm playing Crusader for the first time, and just lost my character while doing some T14 GR. I had full on AoV build but i was still learning the gist of it and got careless lol.

    Anyhow, since imma have to farm the build back I was thinking that I could at least use this opportunity to try other Crusader builds that could be viable. I have full set for Akkhan, Invoker, Rolland, Seeker.

    I noticed there's some links on this reddit with a few well known builds but they seem pretty old and I don't know anything about those. I made myself a Rolland fire sweep for the start, but I don't actually know which build would be considered second best after AoV, so maybe i could start looking for that?

    Anyone can give me some suggestions? I'm playing Hardcore solo, but I also have a small group with a Sunwuko WoL Monk and a Necro.

    I'm mostly looking for something fun to play with but something that can at least withstand some dmg a bit since i'm on HC. All in all i'm not trying to be the very best, just have some fun slaying :)

    Thanks for any inpu! :D

    submitted by /u/Galendryl to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Best speed grifting build ?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:54 AM PST

    Hi, me and my Ww rend barbarian buddy are currently speedfarming 95s, i'm playing PoJ TR with electric field and i feel like i'm behind him in terms of damage, mainly i guess cause i don't have a lot of ancients nor augments.

    We went on 100s yesterday and it took us around 4 or 5 min each instead of the 3mins 95s, and i found that electric field seemed to be doing way less damage than him so i went to flurry, but as it is supposed to be speed i don't have the time to wait for cold CoE and 100 stacks to oneshot the yellow elites (he mostly takes care of the trash mobs).

    So i was wondering if there was a better way to play speed grift with him that this ? Maybe another build with TR ? Try sunwuko ?(although i doubt it'll be better for speed cause of spirit issues) Or maybe go for another set ? I came back on d3 after some time away so i don't know what builds could be good, uliana maybe ? I tried LoD WoL but even though i have almodt evrything ancient i struggle to kill ennemies ...

    submitted by /u/Tyjerr to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    My damage reduction is over 95%. Is it better i switch ignore pain to war cry(armor increase)? Why does icy veins recommend ignore pain over war cry?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:08 AM PST

    Balance Daibo droprate

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:18 PM PST

    Did it get nerfed to the fucking ground? I've spent ~5k death breath's and countless blood shards and I can't find it.

    Has anyone managed to get it via "upgrade rare"? (On ps4) Because I'm honest starting to think my game is bugged. I've never spent days on end devoting every resource to finding one item before and come up completely empty handed.

    submitted by /u/KnowMatter to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    D3 S19 Greater Rift 102 Down. Time to keep pushing.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:42 PM PST

    Whirlwind - constant right click

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:36 PM PST

    Hey,

    Playing long time per evening (+/- 4 hours) constantly right clicking mouse and holding down for whirlwind is making my hand hurt (quality of life problems i guess)

    Any improvements? Other ways?

    Greetings,

    Marchangsje.

    submitted by /u/marchangsje to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    POJ Flurry questions/ discussion.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    So I haven't played this game in like a couple years, but I heard they were coming out with a new monk set and that's always been one of my favorite classes so I thought I would try it out. Obviously this set is pretty new but it seems pretty consistent that flurry is the best tune for it. Other then that hardly anyone agrees. Some people run serenity and other people run breath of heaven, some people tune blinding flash and some people don't. Are there differences between these builds besides personal preference? What's your favorite POJ build and why!

    submitted by /u/Mutedinlife to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Remember to remove Rend from bar for T16 speeds!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:52 AM PST

    You oneshot everything in a 4 player T16 even without Rend on the bar. Just get more movement speed. You don't need Morticks bracers aswell. Just use Insanity rune and Nemesis bracers. Ruthless and Berserker Rage passives are worthless on T16 too.

    My T16 speed setup is:

    Gear

    • Waste 6
    • Squirts necklace
    • Focus and Restraint rings
    • Lamentation belt
    • Nemesis bracers
    • Doombringer+Ambo's swords

    Cube

    • Messerschmidts
    • Chillanik Belt
    • Band of Might

    Skills

    • WW: Windshear
    • Berserker Rage: Ferocity
    • Sprint: Marathon
    • Wrath of the Berserker: Insanity
    • Charge Merciless: Assault
    • Warcry: Charge

    Gems

    • Taeguk
    • Trapped
    • Powerful or any other gem

    Passives

    • Boon of Bul-Kathos
    • Rampage
    • Pound of Flesh
    • XXXX

    You can use different gems or wear Messerschmidts and cube Ambo's.

    submitted by /u/zork-tdmog to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Best Zbarb builds?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:16 PM PST

    Hi wondering what builds zbarbs run for speeds, mostly the build for 2's and maybe 3's? Dont play in a 4 man usually just my friends and I

    submitted by /u/Lawwwy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Need help: Zdps Monk with Barb (2 man push)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:49 PM PST

    Hello everyone, first post here.

    Tonight I had really high hopes to push to GR 120 with my WW barb friend, I switched from PoJ TR to the standard Inna's support monk build from Icy Veins. (Link). The reasoning seemed logical: Barb equips SN and I negate the debuff with Inner Sanctuary. Doubling his damage, keeping him alive, aaaaaall of the other modifers were just gravy, right?

    It was a disaster.

    First of all I feel WAY less tanky than running my normal PoJ set

    Secondly his damage does not feel all that boosted at all.

    Im slow as hell because I dont have any movement abilities.

    Out of frustration I barely have an idea what I'm doing, staying in my own sanctuary (with Intervene rune - because Barb is CC immune already) and just spamming weak ass mantra heals feels like it is barely doing anything, but atleast keeping me a liiiitle bit alive. .

    I have 1.5 mill hp and just fall over every time I'm not spamming the hell out of my abilities. I even swapped out Epiphany - Soothing mists for Epiphany - Desert Shroud, without Desert Shroud a white monster will 1-shot me.

    Sorry that this has been such a rant but does anyone have the time on his hands to explain this poor bastard A) How to play this and B) What the ideal build tweaks are for our duo?

    • Edit: I have all the items that Icy Veins covers but it's not 100% ideal, because I first wanted to test the build a bit. The important parts are that all my gear has:
    • +health globe healing bonus
    • around 80% cd.
    • On mostly every piece vitality, armor and resist to all.. I'm seriously at a loss here.
    • (1038 paragon, capped Movement speed + Spirit pool, rest is Vitality)

    Cheers,

    UDYR#2946

    Edit 2: Here's my build (with exact rolls) in d3 planner, theyre not perfect I know but I have most of the important stats afaik: https://www.d3planner.com/223656727

    Also is there a reason to have double ring of royal grandeur? .. I have the feeling Icy Veins guide is a bit wacky.

    submitted by /u/SirGeoffrey89 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Proccing Nerves of Steel resets the Seasonal effet stacks

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Is it normal ?

    Is it known ?

    submitted by /u/Yunyuns to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Valor set build

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:31 AM PST

    What skills/gear should i be looking at for the new set

    submitted by /u/CptBlaine to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Does depth diggers unique %+ primary attack damage work for fetishes' darts?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Hope I worded that correctly.

    Wondering if it only works for my darts or theirs too if I use carnevil.

    submitted by /u/S03 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Sale Starts Now! Black Friday 2019 - Big savings on Diablo

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    Poj to sunwoko TR build

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Cant go past gr 110 with POJ tried switching to TR sunwoko but no spirit generation always on <50 spirit. I followed the icy veins guide what should i do.

    submitted by /u/zyzz405 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Depth Diggers + Voos Juicer?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:21 AM PST

    Hi,

    Depth Diggers shold work with Phlebotmize rune of Spirit Barrage, right? Would the effect also work whilst having Voos Juicer in the cube or does Phlebotomize have to be active ?

    Thanks,

    J

    submitted by /u/jonistern to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    I received the roland set and enjoying it! Where do I begin to farm for the Valor set?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:47 AM PST

    Hi all I am having fun with the Roland set but I want to ask where can I start to farm for the Valor set?? Thank you

    submitted by /u/championron to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    relentless assault vs seize the initiative

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment