• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Diablo Lore Question about Crusaders

    Diablo Lore Question about Crusaders


    Lore Question about Crusaders

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:11 PM PST

    Did the Crusaders ever found what they were looking for? And if so, what exactly are they looking for?

    submitted by /u/Wakinhuakin to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking advice for endgame survivability.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:20 PM PST

    Hey guys. I've been a casual D3 player since launch, occasionally coming back to play a season here or there. This season I wanted to actually try and see how far I could go but I'm running into some survivabilty problems. I am currently running the Necromancer Skeletal Mage Singularity Build from Icy Veins. I've grinded to ensure everything is ancient (even managed primal Stuart's Greaves), I've rerolled/reforged/gambled to have all the highest recommended stats, I've leveled my legendary gems up to 99, 101, 103. I've infused most of my armor with 90+ gems for intelligence. I have socketed flawless Rubys in chest and legs to add to armor. I feel like I've done everything in my power to get my guy strong, but in the 100+ rifts I get one shot by the white-mobs. My paragon is currently 978, I've tried varying it from all vitality to all intelligence or some mixture in between. Damage is not a problem, getting caught by a wasp, or an archer is. I have three legendary gems left to infuse, I guess my question is should I infuse Rubys for armor? Amethyst for vitality? Intelligence for resist? I'm a little discouraged bc I've been working hard, but not sure where to take it. I got the boot from a greater rift public bc I died a handful of times, despite being the sole damage dealer. At this point do you just level up Paragon? I'm at a loss. Thank you for your advice!

    submitted by /u/C-hip to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Can UE clear gr90 without augs under 2mins in s19?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    [Week 43] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Complete the Season Can't Beat GR20 with my Demon Hunter!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    I cannot beat greater rift 20! I played a normal rift on Torment IV to open up rift 20. Nothing works. My demon hunter just doesn't do the DPS to beat the rift. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/steelrain2583 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment