• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Diablo Diablo 1 Full Warrior Run - 0 Deaths/Saves - 0 Magic Used (I live streamed this to less than 10 people.. was worth it :D)

    Diablo Diablo 1 Full Warrior Run - 0 Deaths/Saves - 0 Magic Used (I live streamed this to less than 10 people.. was worth it :D)


    Diablo 1 Full Warrior Run - 0 Deaths/Saves - 0 Magic Used (I live streamed this to less than 10 people.. was worth it :D)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:03 AM PST

    The Pale Summoner IS Rathma! Blizzard's LEAK!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:55 AM PST

    Since Diablo II is resetting soon, I wanted to show you guys my favorite rare amulet.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:22 PM PST

    I really hope rare items make a come back in Diablo 4. They were the cream of the crop in Diablo II which led to some amazing end game items. I was a bit disappointed with how rare items turned out in Diablo 3, I hope they can make them more important again. Anyways I just wanted to show you guys how good rare items were back in Diablo II, here is my most cherished rare amulet in the game: https://imgur.com/hj0FuNK.jpg

    submitted by /u/hvppy
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo IV Hunter Class Concept Art

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:03 PM PST

    Diablo IV Hunter Class Concept Art

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Lord__Fluffy/status/1190817554983342080

    I'm surprised I haven't really seen much discussion around this. It was up on a wall at Blizzcon. Hunter would definitely fill a similar role to amazon, while not being gender locked and with, in my opinion, a wider appeal. Also the art looks really cool.

    submitted by /u/Graklosh
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: Path of Diablo or Median XL

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:38 PM PST

    As u read in the title, wich one do you prefer? I can't decide for one or the other, so I prefer to leave it at random :p

    I'm asking because I can't have both on the same hard drive (or can I?)

    submitted by /u/Tomaxxin
    [link] [comments]

    Just got diablo 3!!!!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:56 PM PST

    I'm very excited to play. Planning to do it offline more. Heard great things about this game

    submitted by /u/GarconTristes
    [link] [comments]

    Statue from "Temple of the Firstborn"

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Anyone ever try to play D3 with a Steam Controller?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PST

    I know its possible, I've seen some Youtube videos of people doing it, here is a random one I found.

    Just wondering if anyone here has tried it and if it's worth looking into.

    submitted by /u/ChefBoyarDEZZNUTZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Will it be ok if I install the game from CD on Windows 10?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I recently did some digging around and found my old Diablo 1 game and Thief.. lol. I was wondering if anybody else has installed it from the CD on Windows 10 without any problems. I remember installing Dungeon Keeper 2 but had a problem uninstalling it properly. Last thing, would it be possible to do some kind of adjustment to make it playable without the CD in. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/somebody171
    [link] [comments]

    Having problem installing d2 lod

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:40 PM PST

    i get a message saying the patching process cannot continue until all files are closed, alt-tab and close game, but theres no game open when i do (so only the blizzard updater shows in task manager)

    google hasnt been much help, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/esau_cain
    [link] [comments]

    PS4

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:19 PM PST

    Can anyone power level me tonight?

    submitted by /u/ScrubNuts
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Uber Diablo should be the boss design

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:12 PM PST

    The new Uber Diablo in D3 should be how the bosses are structured. Super hard and fast, large sprites running around and wiping you. Just like in D2. I'm thoroughly impressed at how well the D2 style boss translated into D3.

    I mean really. It's perfect. I'm so happy. Genuinely happy, to see the Real Diablo, in the game, running around and flaming you.

    submitted by /u/Gunswetta
    [link] [comments]

    Hey does anyone know how to get diablo 2 to run on a current Mac ? I bought a copy online from blizzard but doesn’t seem to work ? Any help appreciated I love this game haven’t been able to play in almost ten years

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:47 PM PST

    Single Player D2 LoD Questions...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:43 PM PST

    Hello all...

    Used to play a ton back when it came out up until about 2005 and then really nothing since. I am married and we have a daughter who is getting ready for college so I am having some free time open up in my life that will allow for D2 LoD and I am interested in getting back into it. Here are my questions:

    1. I was very put off by playing B-Net games with the shit-talking and spam bots so I am wanting to play Single Player only... I want to mainly magic find right from the Get-Go so is it better to purchase godly gear or can I buy/download/create a bot to run single player MF runs on my PC?

    2. I am running Win10 64-bit for my OS... can I run PlugY, D2SE as well as Sven's Glide Wrapper (I have been deep-diving various sites and YouTube videos about all this) or will I have conficts?

    3. If I go the gear purchasing route what are the best sites to use for buying godly items?

    4. Referring back to question #1... is it a bad plan to think about starting out with purchased gear and/or a native SP bot (if that's even a viable thing ~ I don't know) to more or less "jump start" a gear inventory to help along my other characters? If so, I am completely open to alternative ideas and suggestions.

    Thank you for reading...

    -Scott

    submitted by /u/Hoss_Ballsnapper
    [link] [comments]

    8man walk starting in 20mins

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Join the discord if you want to try an 8man run
    we all start lvl1 chars and gogogo!

    https://discord.gg/fHJfSHB

    submitted by /u/kickassbitch
    [link] [comments]

    Got the 1000 killl streak in a GR90.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:17 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/BNoCDCM

    Here's a screenshot. Diablo still appeared in the GR, unfortunately I spawned the RG immediately afterwards and he died instantly. Didn't drop anything which isn't a surprise,

    submitted by /u/LordAnkou
    [link] [comments]

    The idea of Diablo movie sounds pretty cool

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Never played any diablo games, but watching some gameplay and reading the lore got me thinking of how cool a movie based on it would be.

    submitted by /u/_Nexius
    [link] [comments]

    Is This Inarius? Also, Lilith as Queen of Hell?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:04 AM PST

    Diablo 2 Ladder Reset Teams, Drafting Tonight!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    Hello Everyone, we are searching for a few more ppl to join our team! We are setting up both Hardcore and Softcore starting teams Tonight and through out the day tomorrow. We are a growing community of legit players who stay clear from botting and trading on d2jsp. We are looking for users who would like to enjoy the game without cheating.

    If your interested click the link below to our discord.!

    https://discord.gg/3WkZha

    submitted by /u/xJukex
    [link] [comments]

    (Dumb)Question about latest patch

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    Evening ladies & gents. I play on XB1, I've noticed that under the "what's new" tab the latest patch info is only showing up to 2.6.0. I know we are up to 2.6.7. Are consoles updated to the latest patch including the new sets? I don't remember seeing if D3 updated or not, and I'm not sure what the latest version should be, I'm seeing 1.0.3.2. Season 19 is live on my console which is why I'm sure this is a dumb question. Thanks in advance. Good luck in the new season.

    submitted by /u/TheWarlockLord0213
    [link] [comments]

    Is it too late to start season 19 now?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:24 PM PST

    I just bough the game 2 days ago and started in non season. Finished the campaign last night. Searched YouTube about builds and discovered about season journey set item rewards. Is it still viable to play in season now with it starting last November 21?

    submitted by /u/redditnooneuser
    [link] [comments]

    Gems of ease?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    Been looking into it and nothing has answered my question, how tf do I get gems of ease? AND how do I level them afterwards

    submitted by /u/RedPanda104
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played D2 in years, but hopelessly want to get back into it.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    Ever since my early teens (mid-to-late twenties now) I on and off played Diablo 2 Multiplayer. For me, it remains the pinnacle of isometric loot-based ARPGs and since there is a Ladder Reset incoming, I thought this would be a good time to get back in the saddle. But, sadly, I've forgotten so much since my last "rebound" so I was wondering if this subreddit can help a newbie out.

    First of all, which servers are getting the Reset? Do those servers allow the usage of MapHack? Are any servers that boost your inventory and chest space or increase loot-drop rate? I really want to get Enigma and that-one-runeword-that-lowers-enemies'-resistances this time around.

    I guess I'll go with a Blizzard Sorceress as she's the most versalite character for MFing Mephisto, but I've been told that Lightning Sorceress is even better for MFing. Is this true?

    Any additional advice would be great, too! I'm a strictly PVE player, and I have never played a Paladin.

    submitted by /u/CepheiHR8938
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment