• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Diablo How the hell do you generate Fury with this WW build?

    Diablo How the hell do you generate Fury with this WW build?


    How the hell do you generate Fury with this WW build?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:56 PM PST

    I'm trying out the build from the Rhykker video here (as well as the one from the top non season leaderboards) and there's straight up no way to generate fury. If I right-click I can get just enough to start whirlwind, but if the RG kills me I can't get a hit in without dying. Ancient Spear seems completely worthless in this build but people seem to be using it instead of Ground Stomp or some other generator. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/hesagoodboylloyd to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Heavenly Crusader 20% dmg debuff with LoN ancient shield

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:58 AM PST

    So I have a 2h ancient weapon. I also have an ancient shield. I have the LoN set, so I get +750% dmg for every additional ancient piece. So I thought, 750 > 20, so obviously it'd be more damage if I took the passive Heavenly Crusader, and added the ancient shield. That wasn't the case. So my question is this:

    What is the actual formula that Heavenly Crusader uses for it's 20% debuff? And At what point would using an ancient shield with LoN and HC be worth it?

    submitted by /u/red7silence to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Season 19: Week 1

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:18 PM PST

    How's everyone doing in week 1? Got any spicy primals from the first week? Any high GRs done yet? A nice solo best? Anything Monk-related that surprised you this week?

    Personally, only got to 117 solo, and 129 in groups. A nice primal Cesar's Momento and a primal Oculus Ring for zmonk. I'm surprised to see PoJ TR so high but I'm upset-ish to see a decrease of WoL monks. I'm happy that we have more builds to play with.

    Feel free to brag and talk about your accomplishments this week!

    submitted by /u/itsbreezybaby to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Bazooka Wizard survivability?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:17 PM PST

    Been going over gear and skills for solo Bazooka, but can't really figure out where all the toughness comes from. I understand that Ice Armor + Halo of Arlyse + APD = a ton of damage reduction, but I feel like I'm always dying to ranged attacks before I can get a pack frozen.

    How does Bazooka survive ranged attacks solo?

    I'll also note that I plan to play the build purely for the satisfaction of pulling off the timing. I'm not looking to push high GRs or anything. I'd like to reach ~GR110 as an end goal, so just want to know about survivability up to that point.

    submitted by /u/HarmonySV to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Noob here, but i'm having a lot of fun with this build. Torment 8 right now, how's it scale to later difficulties?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:34 AM PST

    Link to my necro's profile

    What I do is I run up to some mobs, Use bone armor, then death nova everything into obliteration. If I pick up health globes I can cast armor of the dead for free. I use devouring aura so i never have to stop for essence. With the messerschmidt in kanai's cube, if I can get a lot of kills quickly, I have bone armor up immediately after casting and army of the dead back in <20 seconds. Once I get the moratorium gem to level 25, i'll be effectively invincible due to the fact that the damage is so spread out yet will be cleared instantly if you kill more than 5 mobs at a time.

    I was wondering if any long time players had any critiques on how i should tweak my build to make it more efficient.

    submitted by /u/boredguy12 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Crusader Fresh Level 70 Build

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:23 PM PST

    Hey guys. I have been gearing a fresh level 70 crusader using the LoD wailing host and litany of undaunted for a Blessed Shield build to carry up to GR 75 to unlock torment 16 solo. It has been a lot of fun, and a change of pace from the valor builds. If anyone is interested, feel free to check out the build guide and gameplay . What type of fresh level 70 builds has everyone been using?

    submitted by /u/boogawooga8558 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Z Monk speed build season 19

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:58 PM PST

    Can anyone link a good z monk speed build? Like for 105-110s. All I can find are builds for like 120-130. I'm new to z monk and trying to learn.

    submitted by /u/wolfticketz360 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Ambos Pride + Doombringer

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Anyone trying to push higher GRs with this setup in wwrend-build? GR120+

    submitted by /u/J0steinp0stein to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Hammerdin or FOH?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:49 PM PST

    I prefer blessed hammer. Reminds me of D2.

    submitted by /u/POWDEREDTOASTMAN119 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Wassup guys, can someone tell me what should i do to keep my spirit when playing SWK build)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:55 AM PST

    So i have the full build(all items) of the swk Trflurry build but i can t manage my spirit, i also changed on weapons and my gear from cdr to rcr but still same, it depends on otherthing ? Attack speed or what s wrong ... If anyone can help me i will be greatful to u...

    submitted by /u/udaRxD to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Lod Metero Shower build.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:44 PM PST

    [LOD Meteor Build. ](https://www.d3planner.com/235510669)

    What should I increase or switch out to further progress?

    The reason for not using the 21 points in attack speed is break points. I do damage 5 times per second normal and 6 times with a speed pylon.

    submitted by /u/Adventux to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with pushing this season

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:27 AM PST

    I'm struggling getting past the low 100s this season despite what I assume is good gear. Does anyone see anything wrong with this build or anything that be causing issues.

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/HipFirinNoob-1240/hero/116444093

    submitted by /u/mabaile2 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    What WW Rend fbuild is best for Hardcore

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:36 PM PST

    What would be the more defensive one between These Two? Ijust want advice for the items

    submitted by /u/Draeil to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Depth Diggers + Voos Juicer?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:21 AM PST

    Hi,

    Depth Diggers shold work with Phlebotmize rune of Spirit Barrage, right? Would the effect also work whilst having Voos Juicer in the cube or does Phlebotomize have to be active ?

    Thanks,

    J

    submitted by /u/jonistern to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    AoV group xp farm build?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:57 AM PST

    It's been a while since I played D3. So I wonder if there is still a benefit of speed farming grifts in group over doing them solo.
    And if so, is there a specific build the crusader should run, or just the basic push (or speed) build?

    submitted by /u/tm_grts to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Primal BK band???

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Trying to determine if this is possible to be integrated into the build. Got a primal Bk Band. I've tried cubing convention, instead of might, so I am not losing it. Doesn't play well for survive so Ive tried making up the survive other ways all my plots have failed. link to screenshot of band. https://imgur.com/a/jDBzgTC Cant think of a feasible way to build this. It may just be garbage

    submitted by /u/datbitchtrashie to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to Swamp Land Waders for LoD Rapid Fire?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment