• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Diablo All resist or %Rend on chest?

    Diablo All resist or %Rend on chest?


    All resist or %Rend on chest?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:52 AM PST

    I'm not sure whether d3planner considered the WhirlRend buff or not. It said all resist is better.

    What should I roll?

    submitted by /u/idpsystem to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How can I best improve my survivability?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:31 PM PST

    I am doing ok damage wise, but I still proc my anti death often in hardcore. I am currently running this (missing unity, and trying to get it.)

    Which gem would serve me best in improving my survivability until I can get unity?

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Chaos-1159/hero/116662511

    submitted by /u/Jesta23 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    There goes my luck for the year-2 primals in 1 night

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:49 AM PST

    Vyr Chantodo gear check and advice

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Hi everyone.

    I would greatly appreciate any insight on my non-season wizard. I`m fairly new to D3 (maybe a week), so I understand some of my questions can be mundane and basic.

    https://www.d3planner.com/156604212

    Now, I know I`m missing a lot of Ancients/Primals, so I`m asking more in terms of breakpoints (CDR, AS/IAS, crit chance and damage) and associated reforging. Currently I`m clearing GR70 in 3 mins, GR80 is also doable, as long as I`m focused and do not let any bastard near me as they`ll one-shot me.

    I`ve already learned I should aim at 65% CDR and will do that once I`m back home (aim for prefect neck, weapon and gloves - should i go down on crit chance or damage?)

    Also, should I swap ring and neck for Traveller`s Pledge set? If so then which ring?

    thanks,

    Vraath

    submitted by /u/_Vraath_ to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Kyoshiro's Soul with PoJ and/or Suwuko builds

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Can I ask why this item is not more heavily utilised in builds for these sets? This dropped for me last night. I decided to give it a try by cubing it in place of Cesar's Momento, and equipping a pair of CMs I had in my stash so I didn't lose the TR bonus. The effect was dramatic.

    In concert with Vengeful Wind, I now have Perma-Sweeping Wind with 13 stacks. This is fantastic when using PoJ and it's 6 set bonus. It should be even better when I switch to Suwoku, where the 6 set bonus should top out at 19500& (!)

    Why does this belt not feature more heavily in builds? :)

    submitted by /u/binarysmurf to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Need help going from here with my items

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:44 AM PST

    Hey I don't play a ton of diablo. I have a 4man group that I'm pushing GRs with and we need to get this bazooka build down to go further.

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Simon-13683/hero/116246407

    What would you guys suggest doing as a few goals to improve this gear as efficiently as possible? What to roll kadala shards on, spam grs or more bounties? I'm not really sure what I should be doing at this point.

    And is it correct that all of my bounty mats should be going into getting a primal main hand?

    submitted by /u/Burrito_J to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the season for the first time

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:23 PM PST

    Didn't even make it to 800 paragon. The Zodiac Rend Barb was so much fun.

    https://www.d3planner.com/628541305

    submitted by /u/GilderonPaladin to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    This beauty just dropped

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Having trouble breaking through 120

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:18 PM PST

    Like the title im having trouble breaking GR 120. see if anyone could take a look and see if there is something ive missed

    https://www.d3planner.com/929117357

    submitted by /u/Akveritas0842 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What is the fastest monk?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:41 PM PST

    I currently run a SWK TR monk which is good for pushing (I can do GR 108 solo) but slow for farming. What's a good build for farming GR80-85 really fast?

    submitted by /u/My-At-Work-Account to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Perma epiphany without ORotZ?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:59 AM PST

    Just wanted to know if this is possible? I am having the worst time getting one that is ancient with the right stats and socket. I might just drop the ring from my build if I can get the cool down enough without it.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    PoJ damage type

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    What determines the damage type for sweeping wind in the PoJ set? Is it like Vyrs, where your bonus damage percentage controls?

    submitted by /u/TamirLenk to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Help, just not getting it.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    Playing a ww/rend build. When I use Bul I have all the fury I want. When I switch to Ias I have very little fury all the time. Alot of builds claim Ias is the best Just dont get how they are better if you dont have any fury. Please someone help me figure out what I am doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/Redtonkatruck69 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What stat should I reroll?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:25 PM PST

    PoJ Offhand

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:11 PM PST

    I've seen the various posts favoring Azure and Ingeom. I'm wondering if there's a place for Rimeheart. With the SW freezes, it seems like it could proc a fair amount. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TamirLenk to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Ww rend offhand weapon.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:14 PM PST

    As I understand offhand weapon does not count when rend applies and any low dmg one could be used in offhand with life on hit/life on fury spent, is this correct?

    submitted by /u/muppet70 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [Fan Content] Give my dark synth Diablo gaming playlist a try! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do and use it a lot! Apple link in the comments!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Spent seasonal on WD, regret it. Anyone help me gear my barb?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Title explains it. WD isn't really that fun to me. I'm paragon 500. I can return the favor to someone or power level their new character if they let me leech some barb gear to get started on wrath set.

    NA, PC.

    Name BlingX#1508

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thismyusername69 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Who thinks shields can be viable with the new weapons?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:08 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    Just want to see how many people think a shield can be viable with the new seismic slam/HotA weapons. No where near top tier as your loosing out on 130% (or somewhere around that?) from loosing the emerald in off hand, but the survivability you get from having a shield is nothing to look away from.

    Who else agrees with this? How far can one get with just a shield?

    HotA

    WW REND

    MotE

    EDIT #1:

    Working on the D3Planners one at a time. Note that this is in a perfect world, and god tier gear, let me know if I got anything wrong. This is at 800 Paragon. Will begin working on Seismic Slam and then HotA.

    EDIT #2:

    Let me know if you want me to add 2 piece IK to the HotA Raekor Shield as it requires Call of the Ancients to be up.

    EDIT #3:

    That should be the last build. Let me know what you guys think after these number crunches... I think shields can pull ahead, in a vacuum.

    submitted by /u/Zimmik to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment