• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 40, 2019

    Diablo Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 40, 2019


    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 40, 2019

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game, but sometimes...it's infuriating.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    I'm playing a Vyr-Chant wizard and I still don't have an ancient legendary chantodo's wand. I've found at least a dozen of them, I've upgraded dozens of rare wands, and I've reforged the spare I've got 20+ times and still no ancient.

    I was at 400+ paragon before I found my first Ram's Gift and I haven't seen a single follower token that makes them immortal (did they remove them?)

    I have one task left to do to finish the whole season (use a legendary gem to add a stat to a legendary item).

    Oh, well. It's been loads of fun this season.

    submitted by /u/DemophonWizard to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Bastions of Will, Squirts necklace... I am a believer..

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    I switched out my hellfire amulet for squirt's. I had squirt's and cindercoat cubed and wearing RoRG and Elusive. Switched to wearing Squirt's, and FnR, cubed VoG and RoRG, no other changes and went from a 12:30 clear time to 7:30. That was...enlightening. GR100...that's pretty high for me. My old setup is faster at 85 IMO, but the damage difference is pretty amazing. I can level my gems! :)

    submitted by /u/StableGenius72 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 40] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Another Vyr Chan Gear Check + Advice

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 01:11 AM PDT

    Hello, how can I improve my wiz? What should I aim for next? Next step is a better weapon, I guess? Still missing some augments and need jewelry in ancient.

    https://www.d3planner.com/323998282

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/pata81 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    Currently running multishot ue build and pushing gr 106 trying to debate on my ring options. Currently running f + r and squirts but debating on running soj with compass/travelers or soj + coe and a good hellfire.

    F×r gives 100% dmg and so does squirts but my thought is soj gives 10 disc which the UE set would mean 350% per disc so wouldnt that be 3500% increase to multishot? Seems like a win to me unless i am missing something.

    Then if i trade squirts and my other ring for trav/comp that would give me 100% (if stationary) and 50% reduced dmg while moving or pulling mobs exc. Or should i do COE with a squirts or hellfire?

    Im kinda torn and would love some input.

    submitted by /u/skinnlab to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Impale APS min req?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    As the title says can someone simply just Tell me What APS ï should be aiming for at the least.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Dutch_guerrilla to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment