• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Diablo I thought his name sounded familiar. Used to be big in the D3 scene... yikes.

    Diablo I thought his name sounded familiar. Used to be big in the D3 scene... yikes.


    I thought his name sounded familiar. Used to be big in the D3 scene... yikes.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    Gems should get more unlocks on higher levels.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 04:45 AM PDT

    Is it just me or does it feel such a waste that all the gems only have 1 unlock on level 25? I would love if the gems had more unlocks at level 50, 75 and lastly 100. It would make me (solo only) way more excited to push higher GR. There could even be an active super amazing skill on level 100 gems that you can use once per GR. There is way more potential in gems imo.

    submitted by /u/sadtimes12
    [link] [comments]

    LoN/LoD Calculator

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    Ahoy fellow Nephalem,

    I was inspired by the LoN vs LoD calculator that was highlighted by Bluddshed earlier in the season. I thought it would be useful to know how high your Legacy of Dreams gem would need to be to match or surpass Legacy of Nightmares, so I made my own sheet that includes such a calculation. I also fixed the formula for gems below level 25, and included a couple error messages for when you either have too many or too few items equipped. Thank you to the original creator for the idea for something like this.

    Here is the calculator.

    (edit: I've updated the calculator to include a couple of generic damage multipliers you can include for comparison purposes. For example, while using LoN you can fit one more legendary gem, so you can include the damage bonus from that extra gem in the new "gem damage bonus" cell under LoN. Similarly, using LoD allows you to use two additional ring properties, so you can include any bonus from them in the "ring damage bonus" cell under LoD. Thanks to u/MarioVX for the suggestion.)

    submitted by /u/-d-a-s-h-
    [link] [comments]

    Best classes to play together?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm a long time PC player but haven't played in...well, a long time. I last played when Blizzard had first introduced seasons, rifts, etc. So it's it been quite some time! Anyways, I noticed the game, including expansion and Necromancer class, was only 20 something bucks on the Playstation store last night so I grabbed it so my wife and I could play together.

    We started playing last night together on the PS4 Pro and we're loving it, Blizzard did a good job with D3 on consoles.

    I'm a long time Barbarian player but wanted to try something different so I went with the Wizard. My wife and I had played D2 over a lan connection a long time ago and she always loved the Necromancer so you can guess what she chose.

    I guess my question is...what are great classes to play well together? We'll probably only play together, and I'm guessing anything works, but before we get to into it...what two classes gave a great synergy? She loves the Necro and won't switch, so what plays great with the Necro?

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/HiFiMAN3878
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Challenge Rift #120 Map and Strategy Guide (North America)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 10/07/19

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 119 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    New class idea

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    I personally think it would be pretty cool if we'd get to play as a samurai! Maybe a d3 expansion class or a character in diablo 4.

    Each diablo game has pretty much the same character classes, so I think it'd be awesome to play something Blizz hasn't done yet.

    What do you guys think about this?

    submitted by /u/Dickweeds
    [link] [comments]

    As one of the few who beat Diablo on inferno, how many of you miss the old progression system?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    That moment when we beat Diablo - using the wizard trick was one of the most rewarding experiences ever in gaming. The progression was hard, it was extremely difficult to do, bosses actually gave you loot, and you couldn't necessarily be able to beat inferno ever. It was amazing!

    I'm saying this because I just came back to see that I can get any set I want (or all sets) within a day/weekend. It feels so meaningless, and instead of a goal with visual context, the goal is now some arbitrary greater rift number.. I really hope they take a hard look at progression in D4 and make it meaningful again.

    Edit: To be clear, I am not talking about features; be that gear or whatever. I am talking specifically about the feel of the game, and how it's sped up so fast that it lost any feeling or the ability to create memories; like that one pack of soul rippers in the act 3 tower or the desolate sands area.

    submitted by /u/Long_Live_Piracy
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 confirmed?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/osV0afwh So this is a job opening for Classic Games and under the title of Responsibilities, in the first row, it also mentions Diablo III along with SC and WC3. Does that mean Diablo III will be a classic title because were soon going to see a diablo 4 come out?

    submitted by /u/yatta55
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment