• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    Diablo One more for the road "for real this time" Wizard solo G136

    Diablo One more for the road "for real this time" Wizard solo G136


    One more for the road "for real this time" Wizard solo G136

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    Heyya,

    One more for the road "for real this time", after clearing 135 it was either gaining a whole bunch of paragons or getting some sort of upgrade to cover the extra dps needed for it.

    So I changed my proc passive to elemental exposure, and Halo of Karini with Critical Hit Damage instead of Zodiac's attack speed.

    The damage was there, however many deaths were there as well. Playing without a proc leaves very little space for any mistakes. Ruined a bunch of good rifts for playing too aggressive, othertimes I was being vortexed into hell the second I came out of archon.

    In this rift I had very little hope of clearing it actually. That last battlefield with condiut saved the day. Voracity is a very bad boss, anytime you touch a poison cloud you loose Squirts damage buff, unless you stay in the poison then it would actually stack back up (apparently that is an intended mechanic) played him super safe for most of the fight, at some point I dropped all safetly and just went ham on him, kill him in time or die trying I guess !

    Okay, now I am really done pushing solo. Next mission, VYR's BK 150.

    Till then, enjoy :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4oBsCKMvS8

    submitted by /u/zalacotic to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Rabid Strike Reroll (Inna WOL Build)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Is Lidless Wall a possibility?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    Folks use two, 1 handed weapons for +15% attack speed, and the +130% crit damage, as well as the possibility of a bonus legendary power. (Or set power: IPB, BK blades)

    Set aside the legendary power for a moment. What about the +10% crit chance and +20% elemental damage of the shield. Assuming no CoE, the elemental damage bump would be at least 14%, which compares with the +15% attack speed.

    And the shield does offer some protective options... Paired with sword and board passive you've got DR and RCR?

    There must be a build *somewhere" LoN/LoD?

    submitted by /u/SolomonGrumpy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 39, 2019

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Beating GR75 build help

    Posted: 26 Sep 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm fairly new to the game (bought it some weeks ago) and I decided to give necromancer a try in order to farm para with rat runs. However I can not beat GR75 in order to be able to join groups to farm. I have tried demon hunter and monk and it was super easy to get to the point where I could farm GR80s in under 5 minutes.

    I have tried the top tier builds on icyveins and I could not succeed. I lack damage. I have all the items required for the builds (except maybe one ring or hex pants). Not perfect stats but at least 2/4 or 3/4 + some ancients depending on the build. Also I am paragon 880 if it's relevant. What am I doing wrong? I can't figure it out at all.

    (also, if you guys know a better way to farm paragon, please let me know!)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LzzzyH to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment