• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    Diablo LoD WoL Monk: 1000 Dex or 20% Fire?

    Diablo LoD WoL Monk: 1000 Dex or 20% Fire?


    LoD WoL Monk: 1000 Dex or 20% Fire?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    I have a primal necklace with currently +1000dex, should I change it to +20% fire instead?

    submitted by /u/martinx09
    [link] [comments]

    QoL changes we would like to see coming

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    Dear Blizzard,I really enjoy D3 lately, and I am looking forward for all the changes that are coming to this game.Since we know D3 is going to get at least a few more patches, I would like to group up some QoL changes this game deserves. Feel free to add more,

    1. Let us choose what we want our pet to pick up - gold, mats, death breaths,
    2. Since it is a choice of 99% of players, make our followers immortal. It will let us choose what token to use, instead of insta-locking the immortal one. You can rework this one then (maybe some auto pickup death breaths one?, as I mentioned above; or reduced town portal cast?)
    3. Idk if it is hard to implement, but I would really like auto closing Infernal Machines, once the bosses are killed there (or set 1min timer like in the Vaults). Same thing can go with Not the Cow Levels, it could close after we kill 90% of cows there
    4. Add more stash space!
    5. "Buff" the Converting Mats recipe in Kanai. I often find myself converting more than 10 thousand mats, it would be nice if I could convert like 1000 a time
    submitted by /u/krizzek
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a 4 man meta team out of season

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:24 PM PDT

    I've been having really bad luck with finding groups to play with and I'm starting to get a bit desperate. I'm 1300+ paragon and I want to play a pull barb (I find it a lot of fun) first to level up gems and get some more paragon levels and the I'd like to do bazooka wizard once I have enough augments. I even have a vyr wizard built for maybe speeds but that's only at 1,6 mil damage. My clan just recently lost a lot of players and right now I'm basically the only active player. So if anyone has an active clan that needs new players I would be more than happy to join and even without joining a clan I would be very thankful if somebody takes me into their team to do GRs. I might not be the best at first but I'm very very willing to do the best job I can.

    submitted by /u/tucojogos
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 is a joke

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    I chosed to play on hard to get some challenge. Hard means hard or atleast it should, instead I got a kindergarten. I played in my 30 years every good arpg i could land my hands on, diablo, sacred, titan quest, dungeon siege but this one was really a joke. I did the whole campaign, rushed through with no issues, defeated every single boss, diablo, malthael in seconds and did'nt even realized this game has healing potions. ... I mean if that's hard what's their easy difficulty? cO Plus it's so incredibly easy to get legendary items, no need to farm anymore, you find them everywhere.

    And yes I'm well aware of their so called infinite difficulty ladder but I'm not willing to restart the game every freaking damn time just to find a challenge after the 60th time I've restarded. The campaign isn't even a challenge on extreme cO...wtf

    submitted by /u/Cooking-Supplies
    [link] [comments]

    The RetroBeat: Give me a Diablo II remaster, not Diablo IV

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment