• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Diablo Did anyone test (extensively) the Chantodo nerf for Season 19? Do you see Vyr Speeds being viable / popular still?

    Diablo Did anyone test (extensively) the Chantodo nerf for Season 19? Do you see Vyr Speeds being viable / popular still?


    Did anyone test (extensively) the Chantodo nerf for Season 19? Do you see Vyr Speeds being viable / popular still?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    We're all aware Vyr got knocked down a few pegs tier wise, wondering if anyone can share their thoughts on testing the nerf.

    How do you guys see Vyrs speed grouping in S19? Assuming the majority of players will be Barbarians + the Chantodo nerf, will it be hard to find a Vyr group for paragon exp? Just curious what you guys think. I play mostly solo as a Wizard but was planing on playing groups for S19 for the exp runs.

    submitted by /u/allendreyes to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    I did GR100 using Corpse Explosion, very challanging playstyle! (Gameplay video)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    (* challenging, sorry for the typo)

    I took FilthyCasual's build that uses Corpse Explosion and tweaked it a bit for GR push. I'm currently paragon 1235 and no augments, and my gear is semi-perfect. I'm curious to see how much I can push it with better gear and some augments, maybe GR110-115?

    The build relies heavily on CDR and it requires a bit running around to kite enough trash to proc Messerschmidt's Reaver but overall it's a very interesting playstyle! It was fun to use a build that is not Singularity lol I recommend that you try it, it's fun once you get into the rhythm!

    EDIT: Did 105 without augments, I fucking hate Cold Snap.

    D3 link: https://www.d3planner.com/162937405

    Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjygigex-c

    I'm missing CDR rolls on CoE and Grasps of Essence and the amulet is not the best, but otherwise the gear is solid. I'm not sure if I should use Nemesis or Ancient Parthan Defenders, and I'm not sure how helpful is Decrepify but I don't know what else to use. I would love to hear your suggestions :)

    Link to filthy's speedfarm video: https://youtu.be/sbieCRC5C3Q

    submitted by /u/rita_g to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment