• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Diablo My FIRST useful Primal in D3! YAY!

    Diablo My FIRST useful Primal in D3! YAY!


    My FIRST useful Primal in D3! YAY!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    The Final Stand Diablo 2

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Beta on 8/17/2021?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Oh, how far we've come

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    How unlucky am i?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Been playing co-op with my oldest son and wife. We are all 70, PAragon levels 70-90.

    The both of them have had at least 7 Ethereals drop for them each.
    Me? NOT A DAMNED ONE!

    So again I ask how unlucky am I?

    submitted by /u/SelShrynn
    [link] [comments]

    My friend gifted me Diablo 3, I redeemed it, it vanished and wont let me play the full game or download it. Are there any fixes to this?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    I opened the email I got for the gift and it redirected me to a page that said "No gifts available"

    submitted by /u/JLW_KING
    [link] [comments]

    Resolution problem with Diablo 1: Belzebub mod

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    The regular unmodded game boots fine in normal resolution but when I start Belzebub the splash screen and menu are off center to the right and really zoomed in. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ButterbeansInABottle
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like future seasons to have a pool of rotating seasonal-only Ethereals?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Might be fun to have some variation of them each season and keep them as seasonal only items (have them deconstructed to mats when the season ends). Maybe armor pieces one season or rings/amulets the next. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mathrock_manatee
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good trapsin build that incorporates the shadow master skill?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Was looking to trying assassin the trapsin looks fun but shadow master is a really cool skill I'd like to use as well. This is for pvm mostly

    submitted by /u/ElectricalHearing0
    [link] [comments]

    Do set items drop in seasonal modes?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I used to play a lot of Diablo and just very recently got back into it during season 24. I've looked up the best builds for my necromancer and there's always set items included in the recommended builds but I have ran through the game and am paragon 25 and am yet to see a set item drop. Do I have to craft these?

    submitted by /u/Dashiznit364
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve my Monk para 949 with 1050m atk?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    This is my first season after playing Diablo 3 in 2014.

    I've enjoyed the ride, but the last 3 days I've been stuck with my damage output and can't even finish GR90 under 5 mins solo.

    I've a a AoD WoL set with most ancestral legendaries. I've rerolled stats at every piece to have Cooldown reduction, Crit Chance, Crit damage, Dex and Vit whenever possible.

    I have equipped 3 legendary gems (lvl 90), 1 flawless royal emeralds on each weapon and 6 flawless royal diamons on the armor.

    Could you please recommend me what to focus on at this point to advance quicker?

    submitted by /u/JamesSunderland2
    [link] [comments]

    Arreat Summit now redirects to Blizzard

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    So after the small speculation yesterday regarding the 503 on classic.battle.net, it came to a very unceremonious end with it just redirecting to Blizzard.com. What a shame that something like that just fizzles away into nothingness without any mention at all...

    Looks like this has been addressed and is just an issue with the site itself.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/oylful/the_arreat_summit_down_d2r_changes_inc/h7vw81b/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

    edit: It looks like part of it is still alive? http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/

    edit 2: It looks like their SSL version of the site is just dead (maybe certificate related?), but direct references to certain page (see my first edit) on regular http seem to work...

    submitted by /u/cheesepuff1993
    [link] [comments]

    LoD frozen orb wiz gear question

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Rolled a decent Hellfire Ammy with astral presence on it.

    What should my 5th passive be? Thinking dominance for the bracers blood bracers synergy?

    Or is squirts just better ?

    submitted by /u/tomskuinfy
    [link] [comments]

    Physical switch release for Diablo 2?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Anyone hear anything about a physical release for switch??

    submitted by /u/josh3684
    [link] [comments]

    Rune cubing calculator, tells you if you can cube up to the runes you need and runs on your browser.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Lets play D3 fresh Season 24 5:00 PST

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Looking for a few to play D3 season 24 tonight at 5:00 PM PST US servers. Please comment below if you are interested with your battle tag, class undecided. Not looking for a handout or power level, just trying to get back into diablo 3. Chill#11468 is my battle tag.

    Edit: This is for PC

    submitted by /u/SlashTurbo
    [link] [comments]

    PC Freezing issues

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Died for the 4th time pushing on my HC monk (3 times on wizard) due to freezing in grifts. Kinda sucks and has been happening since PTR.

    Any word on fixing this?

    submitted by /u/V2sh1fty
    [link] [comments]

    Switching monk build to accommodate an ethereal?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Hey all, I am currently running a semi-geared Inna monk for speed clearing T16 GR's, but got a Bartuc's that fits the Sunwuko tempest rush build. Would I be more powerful to switch to a weaker build that has an ethereal?

    submitted by /u/Termies_n_Hoons
    [link] [comments]

    Is Arkains Valor in D2 or D3?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Just played through the Arkains Valor quest on my channel and I think the lore around it is so cool even if it might not be the most powerful armor in the game. So I'm wondering weather you can find the armor in the sequels as well? Or maybe there is a mention somewhere? Is it any good in the sequels?

    Would be cool if we got a complete Arkains set, if they have not done that it´s a missed opportunity!

    Here is a link to my video with the quest if you are interested.

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=EyZT1lddWsI&feature=share

    submitted by /u/KareAke
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with my LOD WoL Monk Build - always dying

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    So if I could get some help from the Monk pros that would be much appreciated.

    I just can't go higher than T120 with my Monk. I always get one shot by rift guardians and some elite packs too, even trash. I tried the lightning version too, but no changes. I know my HP is low, but also tried with spending all paragon points into vitality, but that as well does not change much. Where can I improve? I try to have Epiphany up all the time, and use Serenity when much dmg is incoming, but it's just not enough.

    Here's my build:
    https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/swiz-2867/hero/147267160

    submitted by /u/swiz2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment