• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Diablo GodHA + Ethereal Buriza with Frenzy puts APS over 2.5001 APS and into the 5 FPA breakpoint - good or bad?

    Diablo GodHA + Ethereal Buriza with Frenzy puts APS over 2.5001 APS and into the 5 FPA breakpoint - good or bad?


    GodHA + Ethereal Buriza with Frenzy puts APS over 2.5001 APS and into the 5 FPA breakpoint - good or bad?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    If you scroll to the bottom of the GoDHA maxroll guide and check out the Mechanics -> Attack Speed section, it assumes that you can't get enough AS on gear to get to 5FPA. It says "Don't try to reach this one, too much investment".

    That kind of implies it would be worth the investment if you could get it. Or is it? They don't actually do the math for 5FPA because previously it's been too hard to get.

    But in S24 it's trivially easy to get this with a Buriza with AS + Frenzy and a Ninth Cirri Satchel with AS. As long as you're killing fast enough to keep Frenzy up 100%, your APS can be ~2.53, which is 5FPA.

    I suppose pushing the highest GRs where maybe Frenzy fades between kills this isn't ideal. But it seems potentially useful for farming lower GRs and T16 stuff.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/S1eeper to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Just getting into T16, what build should i be aiming for right now ?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Hi, i'm new to Diablo and kinda lost, seems like there has been a nerf recently to spike, which i am playing right now coz a friend told me to, but now that i have basically every item from that, i still feel kind of weak

    I've seen the 4 builds on the side of this sub but i don't know which one i should aim for ?

    submitted by /u/Fkatrul to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    LoD reforge question

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I don't have a screenshot but I got a primal kyos that rolled cdr and spirit regeneration. I'm not sure if I should reroll the regen to %damage or something else. I recall reading somewhere that allys scale differently so the % damage isnt necessarily the correct roll but I cant find it and dont want to ruin the weapon.

    submitted by /u/Ty_J_Bryan to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Having RNG issues?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I started this season as a DH (on xbox) which I normally do, but decided to run monk to do something different. Now I have been playing since the start and have had no ethereal drops, nor any luck getting the ring of royal grandeur. Is there anything that I can do better? Will to share my gamertag in DM if anyone wants to group as well.

    submitted by /u/voodoofxz to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How can switch players get gear like this I’m gr pushing and these are the top players. Where can I get items like this.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment