• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Diablo Legendary Sword that Adds Rend to Whirlwind

    Diablo Legendary Sword that Adds Rend to Whirlwind


    Legendary Sword that Adds Rend to Whirlwind

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Sorry, the name escapes me at the moment. The perk on the legendary is that whirlwind now applies rend and the damage from rend is applied over 1 second.

    When this rend is applied, is there a way to get the benefit of one of the runes for it?

    submitted by /u/Biff057GF to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    COE INNAS monk

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    For those who don't use overlay how the f do you keep track of your proc for Coe? I currently just switched over from squirt/ focus/restraint and moved to travler pledge/rose with the Coe. With so much going on the bottom bar and it constantly moving aroundI find it hard asf to track the coe proc all while pulling in mob, WOHF, cyclone, blinding flash then procing my mystics. What are other alternative options for my other ring slot? Or is it just a get better thing pretty much?

    submitted by /u/jack-parallel to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    AoV Heavens Fury CDR

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Hey, I have problems keeping up Akarats Champion all the time. Sometimes CDR is triggered really hard and the CD of AC is down in seconds. But most of the time it takes like 30 seconds. I don't know how i trigger that boost.

    I am fully geared btw

    Anyone here to help?

    Thanks in advance😊

    submitted by /u/ParChin0815 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    AoV Heaven‘s Fury Build CDR

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    What are the pros and cons of converting from a Fire WoL to a lightning one?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    I can do 100 GR in 3 mins comfortably now. Should i start converting to lightning to push higher GRs?

    submitted by /u/OneAway24 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    PoJ Tempest Rush on Switch problems?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    So, I play on Switch and I've been using this build: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/poj-tempest-rush-monk-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points. The build says to use Epiphany because you can boost your defense with it and also automatically dash to enemies with Tempest Rush. It also says that Blinding Flash should stop the Tempest Rush channeling to active that burst from the Flurry rune. Problem is, neither of those are working for me. Blinding Flash doesn't cancel Tempest Rush, so to get the burst I have to take my finger off the trigger. Not a big deal. What is a slightly bigger deal is that Epiphany doesn't dash me to enemies like it should, and like it did when I was using it with other melee attacks before setting up this build. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/buchanandoug to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment