• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Diablo Wow eth weapons are bringing a new life to diablo3. Ancient eth I found this morning.

    Diablo Wow eth weapons are bringing a new life to diablo3. Ancient eth I found this morning.


    Wow eth weapons are bringing a new life to diablo3. Ancient eth I found this morning.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    [TIL] You can spot if legendary power is extracted withouth looking into cube

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    After 20 seasons i spotted one detail in legendary items. You can spot if you extracted legendary power into cube just by looking at item in inventory. On the left of the legendary power there is a diamond. If the diamond is empty you didnt extracted legendary power, but when diamond is full you already have this power in cube.

    https://imgur.com/a/T23GMxT - Gallery with example

    submitted by /u/Mihoteo
    [link] [comments]

    Chris Metzen, co-creator of Diablo, comments on the controversial case involving Activision Blizzard

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Sudden influx of players?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    So what's with the sudden rise in players? Diablo 3 on Twitch got 40k viewers at a point today. I'm a bit out of the loop because I haven't played D3 in quite a while.

    submitted by /u/PilotAndrew
    [link] [comments]

    D2R: Will we be able to put multiple Unique Charms into the Shared Stash?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    One thing that is very annoying farming Hellfire Torches is having multiple boosted lvl 1 characters in hell to be able to pick up the Torches. This change alone would want me to main a Zealot in D2R to farm Torches. Anyone tested this in the cracked alpha client or have any info?

    submitted by /u/GosuPleb
    [link] [comments]

    Which Ethereal

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Which Ethereal

    I found a Buriza with the ninth cirri power and numbering traps passive but it has ~600 less dps on it. Which one should I use and is the quiver power even good because what other quiver would I use? Thanks for the help.

    https://preview.redd.it/y13jfitixgd71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f53b1c4c17484260a5bb70958bef834191267c69

    submitted by /u/jbabel1012
    [link] [comments]

    600 paragon with no Ethereal. Am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    My friends have gotten 20+ ethereals and I have not found one. Not sure what's up?

    submitted by /u/pipintrovi
    [link] [comments]

    Exp guide

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Any eficiente exp guide from lvl 1 to 70 on d3? I only play on hardcore since d2. I'm asking here because i read somewhere It would take a couple hours, but It seems i'm taking the whole day from what i'm doing

    submitted by /u/Eztzhok
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 plvl?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Anyone have time to help plvl me really quick? PSN is Alegan616

    submitted by /u/Alegan239
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling up ethereal items (or good legendary items) in Diablo 3

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I played D3 for the first time in a long time, and I made a seasonal toon and got an ethereal item (Witch Dr. Arioc's Needle)! It was an awesome one shotter at first, but that was quite a few levels ago.

    How do I upgrade the item stats to my current level so I can keep using it throughout season 24, please? Is it a lvl 70 thing or do I have to upgrade the blacksmith or do something with the cube everyone's talking about?

    submitted by /u/Late-Ad441
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereal drop rate?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Just hit 70 and haven't got an ethereal to drop yet. Is this common?

    submitted by /u/FireMission81
    [link] [comments]

    Take THAT Duriel

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    When your trying to do the Boss Mode Conquest, but the game has other plans

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    IF there ended up being a new expansion for D2 R, what would you want from it?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    For me, I would want the following:

    Guilds/clans/tags

    Pvp arenas

    New items

    Balancing / bug fixes (hammers too powerful, werebear too weak)

    1 new skill for each skill tree. (Blood mana curse for necro, New oak or animal for druid etc.)

    A new Uber area. It would be great to fight Azmodan in D2

    But what would you guys want? And ofc if a new expansion comes out then theres always the option of just not using it.

    submitted by /u/TheStinkyBrapKid
    [link] [comments]

    Series X enhancement

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Is Diablo 3 properly enhanced on Xbox Series X now? It used to be 1080p like XOne instead of 4K like XOneX, can anyone confirm how it looks right now?

    submitted by /u/Vaalysar
    [link] [comments]

    Possible bug - Stone Gauntlets and Epiphany

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Sometimes epiphany doesn't make you immune to the slow of Stone Gauntlets leaving you stunned for 3-4 seconds without letting you cast anything... Am I the only one experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Vordis
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereals: Limited by class?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Title says it all. Do I need to roll 6 classes or has anyone gotten a few Ethereals outside of their class? I'm weighing whether or not to rebirth a few classes.

    submitted by /u/sn34kypete
    [link] [comments]

    Any word on the August Beta early release? D2R

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    As an engineering student, my semesters are packed.

    With that in mind, I pre-ordered to be able to hopefully get a jump start on gameplay during the August beta, but I haven't seen anything about a date yet. With August just around the corner, I'm wondering when this is going to happen?

    submitted by /u/TheFlyingK
    [link] [comments]

    Do ethereals only drop on seasonal characters?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Farming rifts with my seasonal and non-seasonal character, but still haven't find any ethereals

    submitted by /u/czryladrn
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me understand season 24's monk meta.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I get the build, played it before. What I DONT understand is why Convention of Elements is suggested for equip while Ring of Royal Grandeur is suggest for cube. Why wouldn't a roll ring be better for cube and Grandeur for equip? Is the crit hit chance on conventions really worth it enough to sacrifice a decent legendary roll? Please help me understand this.

    submitted by /u/jdgoodwin66
    [link] [comments]

    My ilvl42 ethereal does not benefit from paragon levels: is that a bug?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    My friend put me on this game today, found an ethereal within 10 mins of playing, I legit started this game today. At first I didn’t know what it was and then my friend explained to me how rare my find was. This is how you keep a new player playing lol.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Can you get the old Hellfire Ring?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Question in title. With the season of ethereals, I've learned that it's possible to freeze the loot table to a fixed level, is this method viable for getting the level 60 hellfire ring? If not, is there any other method on an account that has RoS?

    submitted by /u/lordyoyo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment