• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Diablo This roll shouldn't be allowed.... sword and board passive requiring a shield to be worn... on a 2 handed weapon

    Diablo This roll shouldn't be allowed.... sword and board passive requiring a shield to be worn... on a 2 handed weapon


    This roll shouldn't be allowed.... sword and board passive requiring a shield to be worn... on a 2 handed weapon

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Firebird Major Lag issues

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    I've played Diablo for a number of years without any issue. The last few seasons however I have an issue with the Wizard and lag (and more specifically with the Firebird build). My PC is older but runs more graphically demanding games no issue. I've read about and tried the following:

    1.) Deleted D3 then re-installed on my SSD 2.) Turned all volume down/off 3.) Removed my AoE paragon points 4.) Updated my graphics card drivers 5.) lowered all graphical settings 6.) confirmed it's not an internet issue as my MS is never above 85

    Please please if anyone can help I'd really appreciate any guidance as it's really ruining my experience.

    PC: MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (GTX 970 GAMING 4G) and Intel Core I5-6600K Processor (3.5 GHz)

    submitted by /u/Danlardin to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Lol level 9 fresh file Buriza.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Reroll: Life per Spirit spent vs Vit

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Why is flying dragon a mandatory part of the inna build? Does it increase the damage of mystic allies?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    What build should I go for with this ethereal?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Coming back to diablo after years and I'm extremely overwhelmed with all of these new things. The bow in question https://imgur.com/a/gZR0tQu

    submitted by /u/KasumiGotoTriss to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereals + Firebird Set bonus

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Hi, does anyone know if the 300% damage to wizard skills on my ethereal staff increase Firebird Set Bonus damage? From the wording, i'm guessing not, but I'd love some confirmation

    submitted by /u/AlaAureus to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    I'm around 850 paragon, I have 8 ethereals, my friend of similar level has 29. WTF is happening??

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    Weapon Throw/Boulder Toss

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Not trying to push GR pushing builds, Just a fun fast T16 weapon throw build :D

    Looking for some fun advice or thoughts.

    Seeing if anyone else has tried this.

    submitted by /u/Demieyes to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    WW Rend Cooldown for WotB

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Hello! I was reading up on the WW Rend build, and it was recommended to get to 40-45% for permanent up time. I'm running Boon of Bul-Kathos, as well as the Zodiac ring, and I'm sitting at 43% CD. I'm finding that WotB is down like 25-25% of the time... I'm running lower-ish rifts to test, and mobs die quickly, so would that be the reason?

    submitted by /u/Dakkonfire to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][FR] !Diablo III !Saison 24 !DH GoD

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment