• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Diablo Nearly 1,000 current/former Activision Blizzard employees have signed an open letter calling the company’s response to the discrimination lawsuit “abhorrent and insulting."

    Diablo Nearly 1,000 current/former Activision Blizzard employees have signed an open letter calling the company’s response to the discrimination lawsuit “abhorrent and insulting."


    Nearly 1,000 current/former Activision Blizzard employees have signed an open letter calling the company’s response to the discrimination lawsuit “abhorrent and insulting."

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Diablo IV Alpha Info popped up on the PS Store.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Sometimes game "darkens" randomly. Anyone knows why it happens or how to fix this?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    First GR of the evening after work. ��

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Salvaging Ethereals return lots of mats, including GRIFT Keys.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Legacy mode

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Will legacy mode be a option on console?

    submitted by /u/karnivoolian19
    [link] [comments]

    Look what I got at lvl 7. Cant cube it. All my luck is spent.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Hard-core or soft core

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    So now that I've played hard-core the last few years I can't seem to wanna play soft core anymore. To me at least with hard-core there's a risk and reward as with soft core I don't care if I die cause ill be be back. Playing hard-core has forced me to change my game play alot and now there are perks I use I normally wouldn't. Anyone else feel the same or what's your thoughts on it?

    submitted by /u/AssumptionMammoth931
    [link] [comments]

    So I've not played for maybe about 6 months to a year now? I come back, pop in seasonal, nice and steady. Turn on to torment and do a rift and I find this. An audible "what in the good giddy f*** is this?!" D3 got me hooked again.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    What ist this lvl? Lol

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Will D2R be delayed now?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    So news is, World of Warcraft has halted production. No official word about D4 and other projects, but I'm assuming all projects have halted production during this crisis at Blizzard....

    Although, D2R is nearly ready to release, and it's development is being done by the Vicarious Visions team (technically still Blizzard, but thankfully outsiders in this situation).

    So is it likely D2R is still on track to release September 23rd, or could their likely be a significant delay?

    submitted by /u/SteelFaith
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, I’ll stay a while.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - July 26, 2021

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Can we not have useless passives on Ethereals please?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    15/21 LOW level Ethereals found in just 2 days with snapshotting method

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    So, since many people seem to be unaware of this method, if you want to quickly complete your ethereal collection for the xmogs, the best way is to just snapshot a level 12 T6 game and proceed to blast everything on your path with a high level character. Character level 50 is enough since mobs stay at level 12 you will never die and you will oneshot everything, you dont have to do it with max level characters, just select your best mobility, cooldown reduction and AOE skills and you will be flying trough monsters. This is only for getting them all asap, but they will be lvl 12 Ethereals and wont be good for proper lvl 70 play(same for every other legendary dropped in that game, they are only useful if you extract them in the cube). You also make virtually no experience since in a level 12 game, you wont get primals and rift keys and DBs in the process.

    Read more on the snapshot shenaningan at Maxroll site or just do a quick youtube search on the subject.

    Hope someone finds this useful and avoid spending hours making seven lvl 70 fully geared characters to hunt them in high level games just to complete the achievement and get the xmogs as a reward.

    GL and HF on your hunt

    UPDATE: 5 hours later 21/21, all done and got my achievement. Just for the lols, total played time on my necro is 41 minutes and got all 3 without duplicates. Glorious way to end the task

    submitted by /u/Minimum_Ask_1444
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing. Anyone else getting alot of game crashes?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Necromancer DLC

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm wondering if the Necromancer DLC has ever gone on sale? I keep getting Necromancer Ethereals this season and I feel like Blizzard is tempting me to purchase the DLC... But I don't want to pay $20 (CAD) for something I may not enjoy.

    Has anyone seen this on sale or know where I can buy a keycode from?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/iAmClaytonator
    [link] [comments]

    Is diablo 3 worth it ?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    I am thinking of getting the game, but unlike in other countries in my country it is 4-5 times more expensive then normal. From what i've seen at friends/ other posts here there is literally no content to do once you play like ~20 hours on a character and I wouldn't wanna waste money on a game with no content/endgame/ anything really.

    Also diablo devs not adding content is a real fukup since the game looks nice but just lacks things to do from what my friends say

    submitted by /u/calinro03
    [link] [comments]

    First Ethereal Live On Stream!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Just got this on lvl 11 mage, new to season play, is it good?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    How long was Hellfire originally sold?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    It was released in 1997 and re bundled in 1998. It was not in the D2 battle chest.

    submitted by /u/adamaustinmusic
    [link] [comments]

    Can I rename my single-player character in Diablo 2?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I've heard about the method like go to a log channel, type " /rename-character confirm"... but that seems to be a B-Net exclusive method. I'd like to change my Single Player characters.

    Is there a way or do I have to resort to mods?

    submitted by /u/ChrisX_212
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment