• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Diablo Simplest reason why the fifth class has to be a knight (paladin/templar/armored soldier):

    Diablo Simplest reason why the fifth class has to be a knight (paladin/templar/armored soldier):


    Simplest reason why the fifth class has to be a knight (paladin/templar/armored soldier):

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    None of the existing classes are shield users. Maybe the Barb can equip a shield and avoid using his full arsenal system, but he's clearly designed to be enjoyed with up to four weapons and an aggressive style of play. Same with the Rogue--fast and aggressive if you go the melee route, with a limited melee selection of swords and daggers.

    Who uses a shield? Who is the defensive melee build? There isn't one. Unless the Barbarian is meant to be an all-in-one melee build, where you can go full offense or turn him into an armored soldier/warrior... but we haven't seen that yet at all.

    To me, there's an obvious shield-shaped gap in the lineup. That's the most logical reason I can think of as to why we have to be getting a knight/soldier etc. class.

    submitted by /u/L11ghtman1111
    [link] [comments]

    (Hellfire SP) A few months back another Redditor posted their Hell D kill which reminded me I needed to do the same. Rogue as well and quite happy with my gear.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Lo and behold, a Vex rune from Nightmare Pindleskin!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Diablo 2 guide? New player.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Played and Compelted D3 and looking forward to D2. Is there a guide I can look at for classes or a YouTube channel.

    submitted by /u/BLUEBLASTER69
    [link] [comments]

    new to diablo

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    hey guys and gals. i'm new to diablo. never played it. i heard alot of good things about it from my sister (now) ex bf. and when i went to my local thrift store and saw diablo 3 and reaper of souls for 4 euro's each i thought i'd give it a try. i'm really excited to try it. but i am a bit confused. i am considering spending some extra money to get the rest of the content i dont have. can someone please tell me what content i am missing ? and what that content costs and exactly what it is and if its worth it ? i am a gamer on a budget so i need all the detail so if someone could please help me i would really apreciate it. thank you.

    submitted by /u/geoffbarry123
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Vicarious Visions... they have to deal such levels of bipolarity

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - July 12, 2021

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    All of these Legendaries from 1 singular Rift,,,, Not even full clear....

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Who all wants to Run Rifts/ Bounties with me? Seasonal please? Anyone? I got told opff in the D3 seasonal Bounties group Becayse " The season is about to end Nobody wants to run bounties becausewe all just start over next season," - Dumbass who told me to piss off just before that. *sarcastic* REAAAAAAALLLYYYY????? WE ALLLLLLL START OVER EACH SEASON????? IT'S NOT LIKE I JUST WANTED TO GET THE MATERIALS FOR MY NON SEASONAL???????!!!!!!
    https://imgur.com/a/6hetowd

    submitted by /u/TheNifin
    [link] [comments]

    How bad is D2jsp?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Old copy of Diablo 3. Can't load Act 2

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    Playing old games that I have installed on my PC. Thought I would try this game. At the end of act 1, I can't progress any further, as at the end of Act 1, the game says I need to buy upgrades to go further, but I don't want to re-purchase! or spend any money on it!

    I saw somewhere on line that I needed to reboot and then right click the map in the game to progress. I rebooted, then I needed to start the game again from the start of Act 1, although my level and equip was what I had when I logged out of the game. Played it through to the end, tried the click the map, but nothing happened. I am hoping that someone has some advice for me.

    I don't want to reinstall the game.

    I'm off to bed now, so pls don't be annoyed if I don't respond to any replies immediately. Thanks

    submitted by /u/peggy_gee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment