• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Diablo Is there any way for me to not die in one hit?

    Diablo Is there any way for me to not die in one hit?


    Is there any way for me to not die in one hit?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I recently tried to go for torment 8 with armor of the wastes and if i get any fury i can kill anything with rend and whirlwind but i have trouble getting this fury sometimes since if anything will touch me i will die. Rn im on gr 37 and have 500k hp

    submitted by /u/Nusjn to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 15th Anniversary - How to revive memories Soundtrack / Music

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Ancient Sin Seekers - What to re-roll?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpg5iou5sqm397q/RF.jpg?dl=0

    Just had this drop, and I think the socket should be rolled off. Does anyone have other suggestions. What stat shou;d I aim for if I do roll off the socket?

    submitted by /u/binarysmurf to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment