• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Diablo Diablo IV Lead designer, Jesse McCree is in The Cosby Suite image

    Diablo Diablo IV Lead designer, Jesse McCree is in The Cosby Suite image


    Diablo IV Lead designer, Jesse McCree is in The Cosby Suite image

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    "There is no cow fanart."

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    omg

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    This is it, I've reached peak Diablo.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Diablo creator David Brevik responds to the controversy

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    A comic to support the cause, featuring a very chill Diablo.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Look what i found!, had this drop before paragon 10��

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    To Late To Join Diablo III?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Greetings Diablo Reddit,

    Recently started playing Diablo 3 on PC and love it but notice there aren't really anyone else playing at my current "Expert" level (All I can choose at the moment). I really love the Co Op aspect of the game but I am wondering if I may have joined in just to late to find anyone to really play with?

    Sorry for the silly question, just really curious.

    submitted by /u/MistaChuxster
    [link] [comments]

    August is coming, does anyone have any idea or information on what day D2:R Early Beta Access starts?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    I'm really looking forward to having the opportunity to play the remaster of one of my favorite games.

    submitted by /u/theverumrex
    [link] [comments]

    What game are you more excited for?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    I have played diablo since the beginning, curious to see what people are excited for most.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ChronoRemake
    [link] [comments]

    Is diablo worth getting into as a new player?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Hey so I'm thinking of getting into the diablo series. Is it better to buy the diablo 2 prime evil edition and get diablo 3 bundled with the collection or should I get into diablo 3 by its self first? I'm curious to see what the diablo community has to say. I will be playing on Xbox. What's the best class to start with for a beginner?

    submitted by /u/of_mice_and_nick
    [link] [comments]

    Gather all 21 Ethereal items for Transmogrification in 1hr

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    Gather all 21 Ethereal items for Transmogrification in 1hr

    Steps:

    1. Prepare a Character at level 5 to 10 for every classes (Level 7 is suggested)

    2. Prepare a level-1 powerful weapon for all classes by using Gem of Ease with Kanai's Cube

    3. Use the Legendary power of Illusory Boots with Kanai's Cube

    4. Prepare Puzzie rings

    5. Put one of the Puzzie rings into Kanai's Cube to open Goblin's Vault

    6. Enter Goblin's Vault and kill the boss Greed only

    7. Greed will drop two legendary items, each of which has 50% chance to be an Ethereal item

    8. Repeat steps 1-7

    submitted by /u/Minchun
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's not much but this is the first time I've ever made it on the leaderboard, and I was able to do it with my own WD build

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    The hell is the drop rate on eth ancient items???

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    I don't play anymore and just lurk, but "back in my diablo 3 days" ancient items were hard to come by. I'm seeing soooo many posts of found ancient eth items, did they super increase drop rates this season or something? (It's making me want to give it a go again this season to hold me over for d2:r)

    submitted by /u/deadspace-
    [link] [comments]

    Playing D1 online, at the end of my rope.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    My friend and I are trying to play the GoG version of D1 together. On my end it says port 6112 is closed, on his end it's open. Nothing I do on my end seems to be opening this port. I added it to Windows Firewall and every website port checker still says its closed. I have a ISP fiber modem that gives me zero options for any type of port tools. So, I downloaded devilutionX, that also wants port 6112 open. I downloaded Hamachi and IPWXrapper but have no clue how to get them working. I know Hamachi is making another LAN on my machine but I don't know how to force D1 to use network 2. I'm also unsure what the purpose IPWXrapper even is. I'm willing to paypal 20 dollar US to the person that can walk me through how to play this game online. Please, I just want to play D1 with my friend, we played together back in the 90s on dial up without issues. Now we both have fiber and can't get it to work.

    EDIT - The port is forwarded in my router config but port checkers still say it's closed. https://imgur.com/1adtR0h I don't even care if i'm hacked, I wish i'd get hacked as long as the dude opened my ports.

    submitted by /u/DeadlyDuckie
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find D3 for Switch anywhere. What's up!?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    I've been searching for weeks now, maybe even a couple months. Anyone know why the supply dried up? Should I purchase the overpriced one from Amazon because I won't be able to get it in the future?

    submitted by /u/SpoonTownGetDown
    [link] [comments]

    Is this Gimmershred worth using over a Grandfather for a WW/Rend build? All guides I'm reading say to use a Grandfather sword.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Is this Gimmershred worth using over a Grandfather for a WW Rend build? All guides I'm reading say to use a Grandfather

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    [D2R] Feature Idea - Would you like being able to see (toggle) the game list UI while actively in a game?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Do you think this would impact the game in any meaningful way?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Roguecurv
    [link] [comments]

    Barbs a new thing for me...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I've gotten to level 60 with my barb but. Still using the same weapon as I was at lvl 35 lol. No dlc btw. Is a their a better weapon than skorn

    submitted by /u/letisdummydad
    [link] [comments]

    Why do Fallen run away when a slain enemy dies? what is your head-cannon for their cowardliness

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Aren't these guys supposed to be blood thirsty demons? They used to be much more powerful sure according to the lore but why do no other enemies act this way? I can understand it makes them unique gmaeplay wise but i'm trying to wrap my head around the in-game reason they are so cowardly. Whats your head cannon?

    submitted by /u/yaka6690
    [link] [comments]

    I’m still buying Diablo 2: Resurrected

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Trying to boycott a company doesn't just hurt the company. It also hurts the employees and devs who worked hard on a game they love. It's not so black and white.

    Remember, mob justice is not justice. Allegations in the court of public opinion have to be taken with a grain of salt. One must wait for full details, facts, and context.

    I'm still buying D2:R

    submitted by /u/Unknown024
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment