• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Diablo How to play Diablo 1 HD without extra stuff added by mods?

    Diablo How to play Diablo 1 HD without extra stuff added by mods?


    How to play Diablo 1 HD without extra stuff added by mods?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I got Diablo 1 from GOG, I enjoy the gameplay, but I want to play the game in HD. The hellfire version allows full-screen and 1080, but it's still pixelated.

    I tired few mods, but it has extra stuff and changes to dungeons and maps which I don't want.

    How to play Diablo 1 without extra stuff added by HD mods?

    Anywhere I can find a simple HD mod?

    submitted by /u/cyanaintblue
    [link] [comments]

    (diablo 4 ) New skill abilities each season

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Instead of revamping or rebalancing existing loot each new season like in diablo 3, would simply adding new skills abilities help keep the game fresh? it's much more accessible to those returning to play as you might not need to farm the gear like in D3. it can introduce new ways of playing a familiar class.

    I'm not strongly advocating for it at this point but I just wanted to get perspectives on this idea. I'm not talking about gears that modify existing skills or simply skill reworks but new mechanics for the characters. I haven't played D3 in years so maybe it's already been done, idunno.

    submitted by /u/Leejjj
    [link] [comments]

    If I pre-order Diablo II Ressurect can I play any kind of early access today?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    The description in the store was confusing to me, sorry if the question is too simple.

    submitted by /u/theverumrex
    [link] [comments]

    How does the game determine stat RNG?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Basically the title. I have rolled 2 +5 BO CTAs now, and one +1 (barf). Are the stats calculated "on the spot" as soon as I throw in the Ohm? Or are the stats pre-determined when a weapon rolls 5os?

    submitted by /u/TheSuppishOne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment