• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Diablo Block chance and Sweeper

    Diablo Block chance and Sweeper


    Block chance and Sweeper

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Is high block chance useful for Sweeper?

    submitted by /u/Super_Sephiroth to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Diablo 3 as witchdoctor. Already seems op. Death grasp, zombie dogs, acid rain, gargantuan, mind control. No idea what I’m doing but on normal difficulty it seems I destroy everything so fast.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Jesseth with Oby ring

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Has anyone got to try that combo. I want to make a lance build and i think it would be cool if i could use jesseth to help proc the ring passive.

    submitted by /u/Tytinsbane to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Flame blade stacks on Mirror Images

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Flame Blades gives you 1% fire damage up to 30%, but in several of the guides they say do not even use this skill yourself, just leave it for the images. The only time I ever use it is if I'm running Focus and Restaint and I need to proc them. Does this fire damage % affect your main damage source? If so why have I heard Raxx (I remember him in particular saying it) saying he never even touches the skill himself?

    submitted by /u/ihaveb4lls to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Do Tal Rasha's damage bonuses increase Mirinae's damage?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I was wondering, when Tal Rasha's elemental damage bonuses are triggered, combined with my choice of Elemental Exposure and the Primordial Soul that increases it, I'm not seeing much damage dealt by Mirinae even though I've leveled it a bit. Is Mirinae's damage not affected by Tal Rasha's damage increase?

    submitted by /u/alasw0eisme to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Pool of Legendary weapon powers on Ethereas lacking some weapons

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    I was looking for the pool of Legendary Weapon Powers available to Ethereals for WD in the PTR via the D3 Planner website and I saw that at least two weapons are NOT listed:

    • Wormwood
    • SuWong Diviner

    Do you think they will add these and other missing weapons on live version, or this is what we will get?

    submitted by /u/robsonwt to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment