• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 15, 2021

    Diablo Before I cube this, Does this create a special Cow level?!?

    Diablo Before I cube this, Does this create a special Cow level?!?


    Before I cube this, Does this create a special Cow level?!?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    What to transition to in Non-Season now that Bone Spear is getting nerfed?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Hi all, I have a Non-Season Bone Spear necro that I've been playing in the past 6+ months casually (almost all items are ancient, half of them augmented with 100 level gems). The news about the upcoming nerf made me really sad, after all of the invested time.

    What is going to be the best necro build for solo pushing in Non-Season (i.e., no Ethereals)? Cheers

    submitted by /u/Teeteto04 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    WW Barb Help

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    So I wanna know which way to run it is better 6pc Wrath Of The Wastes Or 5pc And 2pc Captain Crimson because I am able to run 5pc and 2pc better than 6pc

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Countedcrane to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-28] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment