• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Diablo Returning Monk Player

    Diablo Returning Monk Player


    Returning Monk Player

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Currently running Ulianas build, hitting a wall in GR 70+. Damage is okay, but getting 1 shot. Running unity for def and other buffs.

    Not aware of new builds that much, any advice to push further

    submitted by /u/MrEksayted to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    How is LoD WoL better than SWK WoL?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Relatively casual player here, albeit fairly long-term: I've been playing off and on since launch, mostly monk. I'm quite a fan of the WoL playstyle, so I've been sticking with it even though the meta has moved elsewhere.

    I've seen it said in many places that the LoD WoL build outperforms the SWK WoL build for GR pushing. My experience though is different; I can consistently get better times with SWK. I haven't really pushed hard yet, but for example, I can get a ~5 min GR 110 with SWK, whereas the best I've managed with LoD is about 8 mins.

    I'm using basically the SWK Maxroll build with a generator. Fun fact: I was actually using this build before learning about the Maxroll site; great minds think alike, i guess. 🙂 I've also tried the LoD Maxroll build. The level of gearing is about the same for both, with lvl 100-110 augments on all items.

    Is there a trick to maximising the potential for the LoD build? Is it just a matter of learning to manage the CoE cycle?

    submitted by /u/hongooi to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment