• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Diablo Ethereal Items ShowCase! For All Classes , Stats And Transmogs!

    Diablo Ethereal Items ShowCase! For All Classes , Stats And Transmogs!


    Ethereal Items ShowCase! For All Classes , Stats And Transmogs!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Ethereal Items ShowCase! For All Classes , Stats And Transmogs!

    Hey guys,

    Put a little video together showcasing all the new ethereal items stats and transmogs on PTR 2.7.1

    https://youtu.be/xdZOJVv9P5Y

    Id like to see Gidbinn Have a pet stat bonus imo, what items do you like / dislike ?

    Enjoy & Discuss!

    Tony x

    https://preview.redd.it/2btjyc51a3671.png?width=1295&format=png&auto=webp&s=69238a3268deddd7e2510aac2969ac28e77a9eea

    submitted by /u/Bigdaddyden76
    [link] [comments]

    Your fondest memories of d2. Or d1!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    I'm 32. Played this game from d1. I know there's aloot of people who never touched 1 or 2 and I hope you give the resurrection a chance...3 is alot different then the first two...I won't go on about how dreadful 3 is. But. DIABLO 1, and 2 was amazing back in the day and I even play it to this day with a nice mod! I remember late night lan parties with my friend's, pizza, soda, trash talk..the game helped me during times of depression, and I fell in love with the game..my neighbor always talked about Diablo 2 as he smoked on his patio. He gave me d1 and from that night on I was obsessed. To this day I still hope onto d1 and play multiplayer with a few online friends.

    The game isn't just a game to me, it's more then that. I'd love to hear how you got into the series, even if it's 3, and do you plan on giving 2 a chance?

    submitted by /u/digitaldiarrhea-
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance of Merc pathfinding/intelligence being upgraded for D2:R?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Apologies if this has been brought up, either here or in official videos, but Ive reinstalled D2 and am playing through again for the first time in about a decade.

    Before now, I had never played a class build so dependent on a merc/follower (A2 merc + Valkyrie for my Bowazon). What im finding maddening is how awful the pathfinding and decision making is for both.

    Whether theyre standing still and not engaging, or actively running away from battle, or just getting endlessly stuck in tight corridors, it consistently results in me getting killed in anything higher than normal difficulty.

    Yes, I can mitigate with constant TPs and resummonings, but man, I hope this isnt one of those things that is considered "charming" and untouchable when it comes to the remake.

    Any ideas on how to make life a little easier in the meantime?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MyGodItsFullofStars
    [link] [comments]

    Full List of Eternal Items + Appearances - 2.7.1 PTR

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    EDIT: Ethereal*

    here's a list of the Ethereal items available in the patch, and from what I can tell, it's all of them.

    do note that the legendary active and passive affixes on these are randomly generated. it likely won't be the same as what I rolled on the items below. however, all of the normal affixes are predetermined and the same across all items, from what I can tell—only their ranges are randomized.

    additionally, the items technically have unique appearances, but seem to mostly be built off existing assets/modified models rather than entirely new ones. i haven't been able to preview all of these yet, but will try to update the post with my own pics or if others send some in too. if there's anything else I missed, let me know.

    Barbarian

    The Grandfather - Model

    Doombringer - Model

    Grimmershred - Model

    Crusader

    The Redeemer - Model

    Asteron's Iron Ward - Model

    Khalim's Will - Model

    Demon Hunter

    Windforce

    Doomslinger

    Buriza-do Kyanon

    Monk

    Jade Talon

    Shadow Killer

    Bartuc's Cut-Throat

    Necromancer

    Soul Harvest - Model

    Blackbog's Sharp

    Blackhand Key - Model

    Witch Doctor

    Arioc's Needle - Model

    Ghostflame - Model

    The Gidbinn - Model

    Wizard

    Wizardspike

    The Oculus

    Mang Song's Lesson

    submitted by /u/tazdingo00
    [link] [comments]

    Patiently waiting for Diablo II resurrected.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Why do people hate on Diablo III so much?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    I'm genuely asking xd, i'm new to Diablo's universe and i would like to know why there's so much hate on the game, what is it that went so wrong?

    I started playing Diablo for the 1st time ever today and I've decided to start with D3, i haven't played that much yet but I'm enjoying the game, i haven't played the older ones tho so i don't have material to compare by myself.

    submitted by /u/PursuitOfHapiness
    [link] [comments]

    Where to trade in D2R?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have not played D2 on B.net for a few years and I was wondering where you guys are going to trade in D2R besides B.net chat or ingame.

    For PD2 it is Discord and their own trade site, which is far more convenient than any B.net option. It also has an instant messenger and it is way easier to find specific items and stats.

    Is there anything like this in the works for D2R? I guess the community would have to come up with something themselves, since Blizzard will most likely not put any resources in services with a negative ROI.

    submitted by /u/Domiyo
    [link] [comments]

    Help on deviating a bit from the Fishymancer in D2?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    I generally like having the skelly army but would like to use bone spear more as it's more fun and engaging than just casting amp damage and spamming corpse explosion the whole time. What's the best way to redistribute the skill points in the fishymancer build in order to make bone spear effective?

    submitted by /u/Shaman19911
    [link] [comments]

    Any physical release planned for D2 resurrected?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I want to buy it on ps4-5 but I can't find any informations about a physical release

    submitted by /u/BFG-RaidenLV426
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of the new Werebear model?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    New Ethereal: Blackbog's Sharp

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    How to start Diablo III?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    So I've just finished downloading Diablo III, then started the game, created my char and the game asked me to choose the patch, there were some patches, an option named "season 23" and another option for the expansion because i bought the battle chest.

    What am i supposed to do? I end up choosing the latest patch anyways, I don't know if i should have chose the expansion maybe?

    submitted by /u/PursuitOfHapiness
    [link] [comments]

    Venom Faceted Assassin

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Been fantasizing about an assassin build I've never seen. A max venom kicksin with as many poison facets you can stick onto the character. With max shadow gc's, your venom should hit pretty hard I would think. For the build I was thinking:

    20 venom 20 mindblast 20 shadow warrior 20 cloak of shadow, 1 bos/fade and the rest into kick.

    For equipment: Either Faceted Dweb or grief.. Headhunter with facets, bramble, coa w/ facets, sdancers, arach, trang gloves. bk/raven with either highlords or maras. If you wanted to get crazy you could use a 6os pb with facets.

    The only real problem I'm seeing with this build is mobility and life due to a high strength investment. I'm thinking the AR will be pretty good and seeing as how most people don't stack poison resist, I could see this being a surprise.

    submitted by /u/vapedweight
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Ethereal Item

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    DE ps5

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Hi all. So I preordered Diablo 2 (standard edition) on ps5.. the one w/ out Diablo 3. However, for some reason it still included Diablo 3 in my 'collection'.. but it's just a shortcut to view the game to buy. Does anyone know how to remove this? It's more of an OCD thing, but I don't like games in my collection that I didn't purchase. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SamTheMan0688
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo II Resurrected Regional Pricing

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Is anybody in other regions seeing stupid price differences with D2 Resurrected?

    I was looking at the game on XBOX and saw that Blizzard is charging $59.99 CAD for the basic edition, which naturally made me think good lord. I had to look up the price in the US, and it's apparently $40 USD which in my opinion is high for what is being offered, but isn't absurd. Thing is, $40 USD is $48 CAD... so they're overcharging by 20% on the regional pricing.

    Is this the same in other regions?

    submitted by /u/caninehere
    [link] [comments]

    Seems like some people dont know that Left & Right clicks dont function the same when it comes to melee, here's a little video showing the basic difference

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Where to find my CD key?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I've downloaded diablo II for free from battle net and when I opened my client to install the game it asks for a CD key where can I find it?

    submitted by /u/kratos225123
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for my first ever experience in Diablo universe.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    After D4 caught up my attention i have decided to buy and play D3 until D4 is launched as some of you guys here have claimed it to be a good introductory experience in the universe.

    I will start playing tomorrow, I've never ever played any Diablo so i would very much appreciate useful tips from you guys.

    submitted by /u/PursuitOfHapiness
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 Resurrected Amiibo: Could it happen and how would it work? What are your ideas?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    The GameStop Dark Wanderer Funko pop got me thinking, could they actually make an Amiibo for Diablo 2? And if so, how the hell would it work?

    I think it would be awesome if they did make a Diablo 2 Amiibo. Especially if it did something! But what could that something be?? How would that something work online?

    I think the safest thing would be like a cosmetic aura. If you scan the Amiibo, your character will get a random Nintendo themed aura. Like a Triforce, DK Barrel, or Mario Pipe. It would do absolutely nothing, but look sweet.

    Anyway, what ideas you got?

    submitted by /u/BehindACorpFireWall
    [link] [comments]

    After over 400 hours on the Switch, I got something that doesn’t exist. Moo-Lissa is ready to gather coins.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    What is the best way to reach level 99?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    I am trying to reach level 99 and would like your personal opinion on the fastest route to this goal. Thanks in advance.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/fleshtomeatyou
    [link] [comments]

    Official Strategy Guide for Diablo II

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    The Complete Guide Which Includes Every Map Possible Will be Over 18 quintillion pages long

    submitted by /u/JackLiberty0
    [link] [comments]

    What will the botting/duping/ pick it/ maphack situation be for D2R?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Will the attachment to the new bnet mean more monitoring? I'm curious to see what a Diablo 2 player base and trading economy looks like without all of this in the game.

    submitted by /u/madmarttiigannn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment