• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Diablo Not as cool as most but I just received my posters and now im hyped as hell for D2R

    Diablo Not as cool as most but I just received my posters and now im hyped as hell for D2R


    Not as cool as most but I just received my posters and now im hyped as hell for D2R

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Where do I find the memphisto pet on ps4?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I bought the prime evil upgrade but the items aren't in my inventory

    submitted by /u/Joestar55
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting in D2 would feel less like Shit if 2 small changes were applied 1) remove specific item restriction and 2) the Result item had a chance to have the mods of the sacrificed it

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    1) removing specific item restriction would allow people to craft barb helm, sorc orb, necro wand, etc

    2) It would greatly incentivize people into picking up blue items

    By making crafting less shit people would also be more happy to get random runes and gems

    I would also tie the odds of keeping the mods to the ilvl, motivating people into fighting the hardest content to get better bases

    This would really open up crafting imho

    Never really saw people crafting weapons,armour or helm… but with this I can see people finding a 250ed cruel zerker axe and sacrifice it to crafting for the odds of creating a new weapon with that mod plus others, sacrifice you jeweller archon armour of the whale trying to upgrade it… or lose it

    Obviously don't roll this on release but rather on subsequent patch so that purist don't whine with their traditional "this is a remaster not a remake"

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    One Page Done. Looking Forward to Fill Up the Second One.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment