• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Diablo My Necro :D

    Diablo My Necro :D


    My Necro :D

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    [Video] Zunimassa Carnevil GR131

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    i'd like to show some Carnevil's gameplay :)
    Yday i cleared GR131 (current Rank 2 EU) and, a part some stupid deaths, i really had a lot of fun! Carnevil is still one of my favourite WD's builds!
    Damage wise there are a couple of variants (squirt+cow or EW set) and it's really great.
    Unfortunately the 4p mechanic seems very old and need a rework imho... WD is very squishy cause we are also forced to roll CDR on items!

    Video: Video Rank 2 Zuni GR131

    I hope you enjoy the video and feel free to ask whatever you need! :)

    Cya next!

    OraK

    submitted by /u/OraKKK to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment