• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 13, 2021

    Diablo (LFG) Basically wanna tart new characters with new people (Diablo 2)

    Diablo (LFG) Basically wanna tart new characters with new people (Diablo 2)


    (LFG) Basically wanna tart new characters with new people (Diablo 2)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Heya, I was wondering if any of y'all wanted to basically play with a random person you've never met before with whom you'd start playing a new character. Go from lvl 1 to lvl wherever we get to.

    I'm a 21-year-old dude and I've been playing since the age of, like, 4. So I know this game quite well. Or so I thought. There are prefixes and animation breakpoints and all that jazz that I wasn't aware of while I was growing up.

    And I'm also not going for that type of game-play. Basically, just go around, do the quests, get the loot and keep going. I'm not the type to farm for days just for that one item... (although it has happened before. oops) it's not what I'm going for. Just super casual, friendly gameplay with people and hopefully make some cool friends with whom I can share my favorite game.

    So if anyone's interested, do hit me up and hopefully, we can start playing. See you soon!

    submitted by /u/Minionish
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Butcher figurine

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find a Butcher figurine or toy from the original Diablo game, does anyone know where I can find one? Amazon/eBay aren't helping a lot

    submitted by /u/TummyStickers
    [link] [comments]

    Expecting D2:R beta in mid July.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    This is speculation as the next path of exile expansion is planned to be released in mid july. And I have noticed a trend in the past where blizz release diablo relating things around the same time as PoE release/announcement dates. For example there was one D3 season that was announced very closely to a PoE league, and earlier this year when GGG were announcing/demoing PoE2 content, blizz announced the alpha for D2R that same weekend. It may be coincidental but there have been too many cases in the past, I assume they consider them a strong competitor, and especially for D4 vs PoE2.

    submitted by /u/hakitabaraki
    [link] [comments]

    D2: Best way to get ladder rune words for single-player?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I'm done playing the hobbled version of the game. I'd play ladder, if it weren't a lag fest.

    Is it better to use a mod or to manually edit game files? Do you have to make a new copy of the Diablo II folder and only alter that?

    Can existing vanilla characters be given access to ladder rune words?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I’m a first time diablo player (wizard) and pretty confused with the general nature of the skill system. Is there any guide for beginners?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    I'm mainly scared of misskilling because I heard that at least some of the changes are permanent, I'm not looking to go deeper than one playthrough, so if there's a build that's best good for that, I would love that as well.

    submitted by /u/Molismhm
    [link] [comments]

    Controller in Diablo 1

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Using Diablo Belzebub and it is really good.

    Is there some way I can use a controller to play?

    For example can I add as a non Steam game and use controller there or else use a program like Gopher that emulates mouse? Have not tried yet-want suggestions please.

    Has someone played with controller in some way?

    submitted by /u/barly10
    [link] [comments]

    12 game limit per hour on bnet

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Was farming Eldritch last night on HC to prepare myself for hell, after a few games I got a message saying that I cannot join a game and there was a queue of ~11,000. Had to wait 3 hours before I could even play again. How is this ok? They basically don't allow you to target MF anymore. To try and stop botters or something? This is the best method they came up with? To ruin it for everyone else? Sorry but that's ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/digitalbathh
    [link] [comments]

    Stay a minute and listen to the classic rpg.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Which map is this pool from?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment