• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Diablo Soulstone is Runed | DiabLoL 2 Ep23

    Diablo Soulstone is Runed | DiabLoL 2 Ep23


    Soulstone is Runed | DiabLoL 2 Ep23

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    The legend will live forever

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    D2 was the first game I stayed up and pulled an all nighter playing. Definitely looking forward to the re-launch and hoping I can get my wife to enjoy the game as well since we play D3 together now. More games need to be couch coop friendly I think

    submitted by /u/PigletParking2156
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod for Diablo 1 which would allow you to have all side quests in a single playthrough?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    One thing I've always disliked in Diablo 1 (or any other game for that matter) is the fact that every playthrough you get a number of randomly selected quests from the pool of all available quests.

    This always irritated me. I'd rather do a single playthrough and experience everything this game has to offer in a single go.

    Is there a mod which does what I'm asking for and nothing else?

    submitted by /u/BowelMan
    [link] [comments]

    D2: Hell ghosts are wrecking my day!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    I thought my Bonemancer was something until I started making runs at the Countess and encountered ghosts who were not at all impressed my my Bone Prisons, Walls, or Spears.

    My mercenary . . . only lasts a couple minutes at a time. I'm hemorrhaging money to keep her around, when I probably shouldn't bother.

    The only thing that works is run & gun, kiting the ghosts around the level and taking a couple shots at a time, but then my Spears seem ridiculously weak, all of the sudden, and I don't get it—I've maxed out Spear, Prison, Wall, and have 22 points in Bone Armor, because of my "White" wand and Dire Horn Circlet. I can't imagine how badly I'm going to get stomped after Act 1.

    Is there a better way for the Bonemancer to fight Ghosts?

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    D2: R launching September with beta access through pre-order (maybe)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    How do you learn runewords?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Is there anything in the game that mentions the existence of runeword combos besides looking them up? As a kid i never even knew they existed.

    submitted by /u/TheX135
    [link] [comments]

    D2R Release Date Leak (September 23rd, 2021)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbBDq9LWD7c

    Rhykker discussing the rumored release date of Sept 23rd of this year. Seems about right since Diablo: Immortal is releasing in Q4. But it could also possibly be the Beta start date? Although personally I bet Beta will launch on the Anniversary in a few weeks, but thats just me being overly hopeful again. xD

    submitted by /u/Billymays1864
    [link] [comments]

    When is the next Diablo sale?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I want to play Diablo games but I'm living in Turkey. And the prices are a little bit much for me. And I don't think I can afford it. Do you guys know when battle.net going to make a discount? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/lilpeepee31
    [link] [comments]

    Game key not tied to battle net?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Hey I have bought and played D2 so many times. When I logged into bnet it does not show me owning the game. How is this possible? If I bought the game and played it on bnet before - the key or game should still be there. Any help thank you 🙏🏼

    I remember playing 20 years ago and using my neighbors phone line to call friends to help pick me up when I died online due to AOL lag. Lol

    submitted by /u/CrazyCronus55
    [link] [comments]

    D2" Mercenary's Sturdy Crown of Radiance does not enlarge light radius?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    The LR around my merc is smaller than mine, while I have nothing that enlarges it and she is wearing a Sturdy Crown of Radiance. Is this how mercenaries work?

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else unable to connect to any D2 servers?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I know they just reset, but since exiting the game and restarting, trying to get into MP is leaving me with "Connecting to the Fastest Server" until timeout.

    Checking the Blizzard forums is a shitshow of anger about past incidents of this, but I wasnt sure if this was common or not (reinstalled after 10+ years so im out of the loop!)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MyGodItsFullofStars
    [link] [comments]

    Dexterity Issues?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    So I just bought Diablo 3 for the switch, and have been playing both by myself and with friends, and im currently running a monk. Is it just me or is it rare to get dexterity on your armor and weapons in the story? My friends get intelligence and strength left and right but we have to actively search for weapons and armor with dexterity on it, even from merchants. (We just beat the skeleton king if that helps in some-way.) I have another friend who uses a Demon Hunter and they have the same issue as me, even being unable to get bows to drop from bosses when the boss drops a weapon for them.

    submitted by /u/RuRaleigh
    [link] [comments]

    D2R technical alpha drop rates

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I haven't played D2 for a very long time (perhaps since 2004) so I don't know how much the game has changed in that time. I've been playing D2R alpha for a week or so now and unique drop and runes feel quite abundant.

    I have a couple of questions.

    Does anyone know if the drop rates between current live D2 patch and D2R alpha are any different?

    Is the drop rate between offline/single player different to bnet? e.g. are higher tier drops more frequent in offline play compared to online (since in theory you can't "trade")?

    The reason I'm curious is because I remember loot being a serious grind and difficult to get anything meaningful, end game and so forth. I have a Javazon up to L84ish and I started off fast and easy with multiple low level runewords within a day or two, I have 2 BIS items, 3 other exceptionally good, a ton of runes Ko and below and got a Sur last night like it was just another rune drop (dropped in Hell Cows off a normal or boss mob, I checked http://dropcalc.silospen.com/item.php and it should be 1:560,000ish which I should never even see in my life time let alone casually). I've had plenty of other decent off-class drops as well. There's no way it could be all luck, maybe 1-2 items but not the quantity I've had.

    The quality (of affixes) and frequency of magic and rare items feels the same.

    If the drop rates have been increased for testing then that makes sense so Blizzard can get a good haul of data. If the drops are "as is" and are unchanged, then my recollection of the game is clearly different from the reality, or the game itself has been changed over the years.

    Also if anyone has any questions about D2R I might be able to answer feel free to ask!

    submitted by /u/___astral
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    I'm assuming if I have D3 on Xbox I can't play it on PC? Or if I buy the PC version will console progress transfer over?

    submitted by /u/Savagewolf1882
    [link] [comments]

    Holy Cow Level, the Butcher's Room in the original Diablo is Brutal

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    I'm not offended, I'm just kind of shocked this would have made it in the game back in 1996. The room where the Butcher was in is full of naked corpses completely impaled and cut open with blood everywhere. Granted it's a low-quality 2D image, but this was more brutal than Mortal Kombat. This is like something you'd see in the movie Cannibal Holocaust. I'm afraid to post a picture of this room because I don't want to get reported for showing an image that's too graphic. How is it parents didn't complain about this game back in 1996? I guess the controversies Duke Nukem 3D received at the same time kind of overshadowed Diablo.

    This is my first time playing the original Diablo and I already love it. I feel this game is a lot scarier and has more atmosphere than any of its sequels. I want to play more of this game.

    submitted by /u/JackLiberty0
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to make my Monk viable at T13+

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    I returned to D3 this season after being away for a while. I'm running a build based on the Raiment/Crimson set bonuses with the recommended powers and gems from Icy Veins. I'm at 426 paragon also following the Icy Veins distribution of points. Up to T12, I can easily solo any content. Both fist weapons are ancient, but no armor pieces have been upgraded to ancient.

    The problem is that I get absolutely destroyed once I start getting into games much above T12. Even with buffs, I get one-shot killed by minions regularly in higher level rifts.

    Question... What is the best way to get my Monk stronger? Should I grind bounties for mats and re-roll set pieces to ancient? Or, rift runs for drops and cube rolls? Or, something else?

    Thanks in advance! Taco

    submitted by /u/TacoMan_Xbox
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereals could be the bridge we all need..

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    This new d3 season has me really interested in the move the devs are making. For all d2 players we are used to the item hunt and the thrill of the search for that item that will define your build one way or another.

    For d3 players, this is something only vanilla players will recognize and was generally not well received by many, as initial leg drops were rare and usually didn't fit character builds well.

    I think by bringing eth items to d3 (regardless of their altered form) will help bridge d3 players to what really makes d2 great. By forcing players to hunt the items and making them monster drop only will add something new to d3 gameplay. Bring on the item hunt, and make them rare enough that we don't get 50 of them!

    Hopefully this is well received, and it sends positive movement for itemization in d4.

    submitted by /u/DeToX_SYL
    [link] [comments]

    D2: Does % Crushing Blow Work with Bows?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I just found Rattlecage, which features %25 Crushing Blow. Will that work for someone shooting a bow?

    Because I'm n00b, that's why.

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    (Theory) D2R model for the Fetish has been changed probably to avoid controversy

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    The Fetish look very demonic in D2. There's no resemblance to humans anymore.

    I think they changed the design because the D2/D3 fetish could be seen as a racist caricature today.

    They are a stereotype of the savage pygmy tribe troupe used in horror. The word 'Pygmy' is sometimes used derogatorily by non-Pygmies. Using it bluntly may be offensive. And even today in Rwanda and DRC pygmy tribes are labelled as savage, practice witchcraft,etc. There are stories from the past about Pygmy tribes eating human flesh.

    Maybe to avoid being cancelled they updated the model. The original Pygmy was basically a small man with dark skin, and exaggerated features and looks similar to the racist depiction of Africans from the 19th century.

    Edit - I could be wrong. The model they showed was for the Rat Man in Act 1. Maybe the Fetish have a different model from the Rat man. But I'm not too optimistic about it.

    submitted by /u/Mizz_CrackHoe
    [link] [comments]

    D2: Accidentally Changing Difficulty Level

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Sometimes, I play when I should be in bed. When this happens, I do stupid stuff, such as clicking on the wrong difficulty setting. This wouldn't be such a problem, if not for the fact that it resets maps—which can actually be a good thing, when that it what you intend.

    They could highlight the button for the difficulty you are currently playing. I think that would be a nice QoL adjustment.

    Maybe I should use the keyboard shortcuts, but I don't know what they are.

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental Question Diablo 3

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a noob question but I am new to Diablo 3 and I'm trying to look into builds without spoiling some of the awesome end game loot. Should I pick my skills and runes based on a specific element such as fire and try to maximize my fire damage or should I pick skills and runes just for what they are and ignore the element that it is associated with? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GrimVeracity
    [link] [comments]

    Am I Just bad?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    When playing Diablo 2 back in the Day I remember never being able to kill the Diablo boss with (I dont remember his name exacly) the knight! I went there over and over Again also geting killed by him, cuz all of his atacks are ranged and all of mine are Melee. Can you actually beat him with the knight? I am sure People can but I (and my mum, she actually got me into the Diablo series) was never able to kill him.

    submitted by /u/Some_unknown_guy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment