• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Diablo Just want to make sure I fully understand the shadow impale, potion snapshotting mechanic.

    Diablo Just want to make sure I fully understand the shadow impale, potion snapshotting mechanic.


    Just want to make sure I fully understand the shadow impale, potion snapshotting mechanic.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    So, I was just doing some testing on my SI DH, and I originally presumed shadow power would snapshot everything, LPH and LPK.

    But, I just did a test intended to compare the numbers between my "potion of the leech" and "potion of mutilation" and noticed when I used leech, nothing would be snapshotted, LPK or LPH. whereas when I used mutilation the LPK didn't get snapshotted but LPH did.

    So my question is, is it only the shadow power "LPH is increased by 50% of your LPK" which gets snapshotted and everything else is dropped after the duration of my potion runs out?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Madden284747 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    When which multishot % is icy veins referring to on my UH multishot quiver?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    So, on my demon Hunter, I'm currently running UH multishot and I wasn't sure, when icy veins recommends multishot% on my quiver is that the 150-200% or the 10-15%... Or both combined? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Madden284747 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Zunimasa simplicity strength

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Just wondering for the zunimasa set why do we use the simplicity strength gem? Is it just for the lifesteal we get? Or do the fetishes benefit from them?

    submitted by /u/stephz0507 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment