• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Diablo Typhon Hydra build for farming

    Diablo Typhon Hydra build for farming


    Typhon Hydra build for farming

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    Is it just me or does this feel like maybe the fastest bounty/T16 build in the game? Maybe the WoL is faster? I never play Monk...or Crusader.

    https://maxroll.gg/guides/typhon-hydra-wizard-guide

    Can see the build here - scroll down and swap to the bounty tab.

    Trying to decide if it's worth gearing a Multishot Demon Hunter for bounties this season. I have a pretty geared Wizard already, Hydra build for bounties. Still room for improvements and no augments. I also have a decently geared Firebird setup for pushing, but the Hydra build is WAY faster for farming.

    I usually farm every season with the Multishot DH but this Hydra Wizard is crazy fast and it feels like it has a couple of advantages - unlimited teleports feel better than vault now, zero need for any resource management, and some minor quality of life... Like the Hydras will just kill stuff that might otherwise attack you while you port back to town... minor, but it's a convenience I've noticed.

    I started working on my usual Multishot DH tonight, but after playing it a bit I'm starting to doubt that it's going to be faster than Hyrdas.

    submitted by /u/HiFiMAN3878 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for PL Messed up a made wizard first

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Look for somebody who is going to be on at like 5:00pm ET (3.5 hours from now) who would be willing to help me level and gear a barbarian.

    Bornbazine#11947

    Playing wizard isn't very fun to me. Should have just done the barb like usual, but it seemed too easy since they gave you the waste set this season.

    submitted by /u/Bornbazine92 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Firebird Mirror Image vs Flame Blades

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, first time posting here and first time as a D3 wizard, actually!

    I'm a very casual player with 3 friends (on PC), and we are going for the Speed Meta with 2 Firebird Wizards, zBarb and zDH.

    I currently have most items needed for the two Firebird-based builds available on Maxroll.gg, i.e. Mirror Images and Flame Blades. I was going for the former based on higher ranking on tier lists, but I've been reading a lot of complaints relative to mirror images AI, and also the latest nerf from Blizzard. As a consequence, I'm wondering whether to switch to the Flame Blades one, also considering that we are playing just for the fun and casually (6-7h per week). This, however, seems more difficult to optimise (and the explanation on Maxroll gets too technical for my D3 knowledge).

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Teeteto04 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    AoV Wrath issues

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Hello fellow crusaders,

    First time playing this class. AoV set, P650+ at the moment. I can get by on Torment 16, as expected with a full set. It's not particularly strong (especially compared to Firebird Wiz which took be straight to GR100 without optimized gear), but my main issue is that I constantly run out of mana. I don't really understand where the mana gen is supposed to come from- it's only higher during Akkarat. But when I am speeding through lower rifts, I don't kill enough mobs to reduce cd to have 100% uptime.

    How am I supposed to play this? The maxroll guide for Solo Speed farm even says that the build is for low/mid GRs (not sure what they define as mid and low, unfortunately).

    My setup here: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/281519282 (I have ring of royal grandeur cubed as well)

    submitted by /u/agamemn-off to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment