• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Diablo Spending your mats effectively as a GoD DH

    Diablo Spending your mats effectively as a GoD DH


    Spending your mats effectively as a GoD DH

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Mundunugu barber

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Yo, so I understand the mechanics of barber in a spirit barrage build but my issue is with what would do more damage. Would I be putting out more dps channeling sb with barber or would it be better to delay it a bit and accumulate dmg (I slow tap my spirit barrage, letting it charge up a bit)

    submitted by /u/stephz0507 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Amulet+Rings for Console Firebirds

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    I am playing Firebirds on Xbox One and using a "console build" (i.e., using Twister instead of Mirror Images).

    Most seasons I stick to Maxroll's guides, but their guide is mostly directed to PC. They have a footnote about console, but they suggest wearing the Endless Walk set and taking both resource generator runes for Diamond Skin and Magic Weapon. Conversely, this console-specific guide by /u/rita_g suggests wearing Squirts and taking a defensive rune for Diamond Skin or Magic Weapon.

    I suspect Endless Walk is less valuable on console than PC, given that teleporting is more difficult to precisely control on console and sometimes I have to manually reposition myself into an Oculus circle (losing the EW buff).

    Any thoughts on which guide is better?

    submitted by /u/Stevoman to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    really confused on weapon, can you help?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Hello Monks! New to the class and i'm confused as to why friends are giving me conflicting advice. One friend says Vengeful Wind, the other said Pig Sticker to go with WKL? Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/1_GenX_Gamer to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone using Blight Spear build this season?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Trying this build out and been getting used to it. I see it's potential as a fun play style. However, there's no movement speed...am I missing something? Or was it reworked since initial posting as a "speed farm" build?

    I don't see how to work in Stuart's Greaves bc you need crimson for the CDR.

    Any tips/insight?

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/94596-blight-spear-speedfarm-gr95?page=3

    submitted by /u/egoishta to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment