• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Diablo At what level of Dex should I start replacing Dex with area damage? (Shadow Impale)

    Diablo At what level of Dex should I start replacing Dex with area damage? (Shadow Impale)


    At what level of Dex should I start replacing Dex with area damage? (Shadow Impale)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    So I'm running Shadow impale and I know when it comes to balancing life, vitality, all resist, armour, etc. I should aim for 600,000 maximum life, get my armour from my Dex and then add all resist in any extra spaces... But what about, offensively speaking, knowing when to start dropping Dex for Area damage... Is there a similar ideal figure for Dex? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Madden284747 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Where does the damage come from with pig stickee?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I'm currently using norvalds on an aov shotgun build. If I dont have the steed charge damage bonus up, I dont do any damage. How does pug sticker and shield of fury manage?

    submitted by /u/Redjester016 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment