• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Diablo Wish: Diablo 4 Not to have a AFK Timer for Solo / Single Player.

    Diablo Wish: Diablo 4 Not to have a AFK Timer for Solo / Single Player.


    Wish: Diablo 4 Not to have a AFK Timer for Solo / Single Player.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Reason: My Spouse with a Disability has habits of taking these short burst of naps and such and losing progress. She just wants to be able to go back and forth to the game without being punished and losing her progression.

    PS: She does understand the Number stuff, but besides it being confusing for her foggy mine she does not actually have a Keyboard when she plays as they tend to be too heavy, in the way and more complex. She plays purely with a ball track mouse.

    I wish Diablo 3 did not punish afking like that but oh well let's hope it's not something that is needed in Diablo 4...

    submitted by /u/DisabledCouple
    [link] [comments]

    The single largest problem in Diablo 3 is scaling.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    This game would be pretty darn good if the numbers didnt range from thousands, to millions, to trillions. It's just absurd. The problem isnt the huge numbers themselves, but rather that a fresh 70 is literally going to do 1/1,000,000 of the damage of a geared one.

    submitted by /u/Clownstabber
    [link] [comments]

    Really excited for Diablo 2 Resurrected!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    I played tons of different ARPGs over the years such as Diablo 3 (duh), PoE, Grim Dawn and many more, having spent thousands of hours playing them.

    Never got around to playing D2 tho, was way before my time. Can't wait to play it since it is so highly praised by all ARPG fans.

    submitted by /u/Devizz
    [link] [comments]

    In D2R they should include the cut content from Act 4: NPC dialogues, 3 quests and 6 waypoints. The reason it was cut wasn't because the original devs didn't want it there, but because they were forced to release too early

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    D2: What causes a map to reset completely—terrain and all?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Usually, when I close the game and come back, the maps I've visited have the same layout and features. This is great. Yes, the monsters respawn every time I exit the game, but the areas I've explored remain constant, so I can pick up where I left off. I do notice shrine markers disappear, but whatever.

    And then the map layouts themselves can complete reset, as if you've never once been on a given map.

    What causes this? Game crashes? I've noticed the game will "crash" when I press ESC at the main menu.

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    There is a lone grave next to a rock south of Adria the Witch's hut in Diablo 1

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Just some random questions concerning builds for my GoD DH

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I've given up posting on the D3 specific sub as they have a weird filter that makes it impossible for me for some reason, just some minor questions though.

    Firstly, why does the game claim that using a quiver is always better damage than an offhand cbow when every build has two one handed cbows over a quiver? Even on a decently rolled secondary ancient cbow the game has three red arrows for damage if I equip it over my normal quiver so I don't get it.

    Second, for rings and amulets, what is the order of importance as far as the +damage mod goes? Crit chance>crit damage>dexterity>Slot>+damage?

    Lastly, I'm still seeing a lot of impale DH's in the top rifts currently, is that still a viable build for endgame rift pushing (like 130+)? Really questioning switching to that as I'm getting absolutely shafted trying to farm the set items for GoD but I almost have a full impale set already.

    Thanks for any/all help!

    submitted by /u/Deaftoned
    [link] [comments]

    Never played D3 before do I play the new season or regular game mode?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    What class do you suggest?

    submitted by /u/thehumbleprocess
    [link] [comments]

    Advice On Rerolling Deathwish

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    [D2:Ressustected] I'm the only one worried about dont have time for farming (Adult life, kids...) And will never reach good items as before?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of with the Ressustected coming, and I don't have the same free time as I had when I was a kid, can't imagine doing like 1000 - 1500 Mephisto runs for 5-8 really good items.

    This will take like 20-30 hours, and I have this time to play in my entire month today or less..

    I'm thinking how diablo 2 is hard on casual players, did you guys feel the same??

    Will our age now affect the game today? And battle.net will be impossible pvp without many hours getting highest runes and charms.

    (Don't see anything talking about mods because I don't have good PC, my focus will be on Switch / Xbox)

    submitted by /u/bebeluiz
    [link] [comments]

    What alignment is d3's Witch Doctor?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Hi all, a complete Diablo lore noob here. I find myself loving two of the characters, crusader and WD. I also am the kind of player who enjoys thinking about characters alignment and how they behave in their world. Crusader Is fairly easy to analyze, but i can't say the same for WD. Uses necromancy, plagues, curses, spirits, potential cannibal but he also seems to be actually not a bad guy when interacting with others. Any idea?

    submitted by /u/Hasd4
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Error 395002

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    I keep getting this error. I can't seem to fix it. Looking it up, it says that it usually occurs after a character is revived, but I didn't die. The error occurred in town. Any ideas on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/laineDdednaHdeR
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any kind of statistics in D3 like how many things you killed, Treasure Goblins, etc?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Wondering if there is a such thing I can't find or missing. I know WoW Has a stats page. Per season would be better.

    If not is there any kind of third party programs that can or do that? Not sure if some sort of legit as in not tampering with the client exist to keep track of stats.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/StoneLegionYT
    [link] [comments]

    Start playing D3?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've been wanting to get into ARPG's and wanted to play a more mainstream one. Is D3 still cool in 2021 for someone who has never played it?

    submitted by /u/claudioo2
    [link] [comments]

    UI and Inventory lag

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    As the title says, i have to wait seconds and sometimes minutes before items in my inventory or at smith appear. Never had this happening before this season. Nothing changed, the same pc. Unplayable, literally. Any tips for fixing that?

    submitted by /u/Epics777
    [link] [comments]

    First time player. Gearing advice. Help D3

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    First time playing diablo 3 and a seasons. Currently playing crusader with an aim to build the AOV heavens fury build.

    I have levelled to 70 and completed the headrigs gift following some online help and tips.

    Bit I'm wondering how to go about gearing and the fastest way to to go about trying to get the Aegis of valor set. Should I just be doing Rifts?

    I have it sent on torment 8 currently and doing rifts to about torment 10.

    Thanks for any help guys

    submitted by /u/oOCritchOo
    [link] [comments]

    300% Thorns to followers

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Came across that legendary today and now that I migth be able to use it, I seem to have misplaced it.

    Anyone know which item that might be? Again: Increases thorns by 100% and grants followers 300% of our dmg.

    submitted by /u/Ar2rias9
    [link] [comments]

    Does the "To Hit" % applies on spells in Diablo 1?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    I mean, cain I fail spells if I dont have that % at 100%

    thanks

    submitted by /u/danielcasme
    [link] [comments]

    Help me please

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Hello! I just knew about this game's existence and it interested me. So, I decided to start with Diablo 2. There is something bothering me though. I was somewhere on the dark woods and then I thought that I should take little break and then I proceeded to save and exit the game. When I got back, I was back in the Rogue Encampment and I had no other way to travel back to the dark woods other than running aaaaaaaaaall the way. Is this normal or did I do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Will_of_T7007
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Baal? [D2R] Duriel - Lord of Pain

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Diablo 3, switch, couch co op. Can someone please explain how to set this up? Finding it impossible (after reading threads for HOURS)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Ok so here's what we tried, and please respect that we're technically savvy and tried a lot of variations and spent hours reading internet threads trying to solve this yesterday instead of just playing the fucking game:

    There is one purchased digital copy of diablo 3 eternal collection on a switch.

    This switch has 3 local user accounts, one is linked online. That same account is considered the owner of the digital copy of the game.

    When trying to join a game on the character select screen, diablo says select a profile for for player 2, and every other account is greyed out.

    It forces player 2 to play as a guest and doesn't save their progress, it will allow no other user account to join as player 2, I also tried adding my own user account from my switch to my friend's switch (and I also own the game myself), it wouldn't let my external account join either.

    No one but the main switch account can launch the game, though I could launch the game on my friend's switch from my external switch account, presumably because I own the game too, however in my launched game, the local online switch account for my friend's switch still couldn't join my game as anything but a guest.

    This is such bullshit.

    I would love someone to explain clearly where this is going wrong, or what we haven't tried.

    Please save your hot takes, just knowledgeable replies, please and thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/SingingBullet
    [link] [comments]

    Hit a big personal milestone last night by making it to the top 50 on the crusader leaderboard.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Where to get Diablo 2 + LOD cd keys?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    I own the game and expansion, but cant find the page to get my cd keys. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Quirky_Alfalfa9178
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Crown Emanate question

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    If my follower has a broken crown equipped, will i get extras of the gem in his helmet or mine?

    submitted by /u/crockpocket
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment