• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Diablo Best T16 Rift Build?

    Diablo Best T16 Rift Build?


    Best T16 Rift Build?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Returning player here. What is the best speed build for T16, is it Vyr Channados?

    submitted by /u/Zappyli to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Which build is the best for duo play

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys! My girlfriend and I just started diablo3. We only play together and hit 70 today. I checked AoV build. It seems awesome. What would you suggest to me? Her class is wizard.

    submitted by /u/Bearbardian to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Decent first grind

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    What to do....

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Trying the Pox leveling method, so I already have it cubed. Got to level 5 just getting the cube (tried not to go up but kept getting trapped). Then crafted/upgraded to a Gavel of Judgement. So.... do I push through and level a little slower with just Pox cubed, maybe just try to level to 40...or wait until Monday, do the next challenge rift and then also cube my Gavel so I can level up crazy fast? I usually top out seasons at GR 120ish, only play solo, very casual, and am in no hurry....This is a tough one.

    submitted by /u/duabrs to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Tal Rashas relentless pursuit

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Not a reroll, a question. Where do I need to go to farm for it? Checking on Diablowiki and a few other sites they all give different answers.

    submitted by /u/Dragonsymphony1 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What to do once you hit lvl 70?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    I have unstable scepter cubed so far and sage set. Thats pretty much it. What should i build towards so i can start hitting t16 fast and hunt for firebird items? Any tips on the progression? Details would be appreciated such as bloodsheds, forging, etc

    submitted by /u/nio_11123 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Convention of Elements and Mirror Images graphics problems

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    I've been trying to run convention of Elements in my build, but any time I do, it's causing graphic lag. I've been running Focus and Restraint for the time being as to push, but from what I can tell, this isn't a known issue?

    submitted by /u/kweisun18 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Firebird arcane power problem

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! Returning wizard player here, having a blast with the new season meta build almost into the leaderboards but I have an issue, I run out of arcane power really quickly, and I've never seen anyone mention it in their guides either so what do you guys think can I do about that ? Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/xPuNiSh3rx to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    I got chantido(spelling) will right at lvl 70. What is wave of destruction? Is it the archon spell?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Meh cubing luck for leveling (Gesture of Orpheus)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Got a Gesture of Orpheus on my early Kanai upgrade. Could be worse but hoping being able to use slow time semi-frequently will prove useful.

    submitted by /u/egoishta to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment