• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Diablo Still no WKL... But I got this. 🙄

    Diablo Still no WKL... But I got this. ��


    Still no WKL... But I got this. ��

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    What should I reroll? (details in comments)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Which Justice Lantern!?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    I recently came back to Diablo 3 for the first time in many years and have been playing a seasonal Crusader using the Akkhan/Invoker Bombardment build: icy-veins.com/d3/crusader-thorns-bombardment-build

    One of the key rings for this is "Justice Lantern". I have been really lucky and got 2 really nice drops of this item. I am currently using an Ancient which has all the stats that Icy Veins build suggests (Str/AD/CDR), but unfortunately, the actual Justice Lantern specific rolls are pretty bad.

    Last night, I got my first PRIMAL ANCIENT, and I was incredibly stoked to see that it was another Justice Lantern. Unfortunately, it has rolled with slightly sub-par stats (Str, All-Res, LoH).

    So my question is: which of these rings should I use? If I use the Primal, do I roll away the Strength (which I can augment back later), or the All-Res? The Life on Hit is something I am keen to try and work with since it will give me some more sustain.

    EDIT:I was trying to post a screenshot but it seems like it is not possible on this sub, so here are the direct comparisons:

    Stat Ancient JL Primal JL
    Strength 636 650
    Change to Block +14% +16%
    Damage Reduction Equal to x% of Block Chance 46% 55%
    Control Impairment Reduction 49% 50%
    Area Damage 19% -
    Cooldown Reduction 8% -
    All Resistance - 130
    Life Per Hit - 11,975

    submitted by /u/worlds_edge to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Meteor skill

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    If you channel while having Deathwish equipped, right after MANUALLY casting Meteor, does that impact receive the DW bonus?

    submitted by /u/notimeforids to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    WW/Rend Barb: dying really easily at GR92

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I'm completing GR92 in 5 minutes or so, but I'm dying a lot more than I think I should. I died so much in one run, that I had to quit because my equipment was getting too damaged.

    I'm at paragon 730, I have 4 ancient pieces and am pretty much running the Maxroll.gg build. My socketed legendary gems are level 84.

    Any tips would be appreciated. In particular, how to allocate paragon between strength and vitality. I have 72 strength and 61 vitality. Maxroll says to aim to have about 500,000 life. I'm at 433,000. But I don't feel strong enough when I allocate more to vitality.

    Edited to add: D3Planner link

    EDIT2: Just noticed that the link is to my nephalem rift build. For GR, I put in a level 84 Taeguk in place of the Boon of the Hoarder.

    submitted by /u/apawst8 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Iron rose questions

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    1: does the triggered blood nova benefit from AOE damage %?

    2: what exactly determines the cast rate of the blood nova? I read that it's fixed, but timing it via scythe of the cycle and bone armor, when casting bone armor then nothing but siphon blood, bone armor ends after about 2/3rds of the CD is gone with speed pylon, and 3/4ths without it, which implies that AS is a factor in the speed of the free blood novae being cast. Can anyone confirm anything about this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Tvvlskjj to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Quick advice what item to improve

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys, can you give me a quick advice what to improve next? I can't decide what to burn my reforges on (and not getting anything good in the process)

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/195642626

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mrz_ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with these beauties?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Hallowed Bulwark vs Coven's Criterion

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Convention of elements vs ring of the zodiac

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    So I'm building a god hungering arrow build. What would be better for more damage cubing a convention of elements like the guides say? Or a ring of the zodiac so I don't need to continue to roll cdr on my gear and can roll into more offensive stats?

    submitted by /u/rke1007 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Need an advice with Deathwish enchantment

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/hHFaZrR

    For Wizard Firebird build, between 10% Cooldown Reduction and 10% Damage on Deathwish, which is better? I thought 10% Cooldown reduction also add 10% damage dealt with Captain Crimson set. But still need your advice because I'm newbie here, I don't know clearly about how the damage is calculated. Thanks,

    submitted by /u/HistoricalShelter654 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    My GR 114 push, any feedback would be great. I had a rough floor 1 but feel like it got smoother as I went on.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Embodiment of the Marauder | Leaderboard Pushing Build Guide

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment