• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Diablo Man, I've missed this game. I'm still making the same mistakes I did when I was 12

    Diablo Man, I've missed this game. I'm still making the same mistakes I did when I was 12


    Man, I've missed this game. I'm still making the same mistakes I did when I was 12

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Diablo 2 Resurrected interview: “We’re not trying to fix Diablo 2”

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    [D2R qol suggestion] Would be nice if we get a feature to designate potion slots for health/mana specifically, so we dont get wrong type of potion in empty slot when we randomly pick some.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Editing belt slots would be really convenient and would go well with quality of life improvements.

    Edit: people pointed out couple more points, so: * It would be best if each slot could be quickly edited, say pressing middle mouse on it and selecting potion type for each * It would be really nice help with controller * Possibly even auto-filling the potions from your inventory. (I personally feel this is not as essential)

    submitted by /u/Rookzor
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to HC Single Pass endgame for D2R

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    I'm seeing a lot of posts about D2 endgame but not many mentioning players 8 hardcore single pass. That's what has been keeping me playing for the last 10 years!

    For those new to the game, single pass refers to a single run through the game (normal Act 1 to hell Baal) with no opportunities to re-run maps you've already completed and untwinked. This is generally completed in single player with full clears of every map because you want to max the experience available and magic find opportunities in your single run. It's also made harder through players 8 and hardcore.

    This playstyle really suits those who enjoy the challenge, theory crafting and the journey and the destination. Normal and Nightmare is all about maxing that MF potential and planning for hell immunes. Once you beat Nightmare Baal, you make do with whatever gear you've found for Hell...and it's great!

    Equipment like Sigons and Spirit become endgame, every unique/set/rare counts and you really think about mid rune management. In Hardcore, resists are a must and any skill that stuns, blinds, freezes or distracts is instantly added to your repertoire. All the while, you're picking up almost every item that drops and selling it to feed your gambling habit or fund your mercenary necromancy.

    It's a great way to enjoy the game at its core and take a break from magic find and will be even more amazing in resurrected. Better than greater rifting in my books!

    submitted by /u/Play3967
    [link] [comments]

    Spent 30 seconds agonizing over 5% MF swap on a ring. It paid off lol!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Diablo 3 random Stuttering?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    So I've just got into Diablo 3 after beating Diablo 1 and 2 for the first time ever. However, even though framerate is rock solid, I'm having random stuttering for a few seconds every once in a while. I've tried messing around with the settings and the Nvidia Control Panel but nothing seems to fix it. Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

    submitted by /u/Tiucaner
    [link] [comments]

    [D2R] What areas from acts 3-5 are you looking forward to seeing the most?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    So the remaster has done a wicked job bringing the environments to life in full hd, but im curious what levels people are looking forward to seeing in the remaster the most. For me it is nilahthaks temple and kuraast. Two places that always captured my imagination while playing.

    submitted by /u/Elanuzuru
    [link] [comments]

    How do I keep the momentum going on GoD build?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    How do I keep the momentum going my GoD build?

    submitted by /u/SavageSpartan8690
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble Loading Character Into D2r

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I downloaded hero editor as well as an item pack with pre-made characters in it. I take the character .d2s file and convert it over to a d2R .d2s file. Put file into Alpha character saved game folder. Load up D2R, character is there, I go to make a game and get "bad character quest data"

    what am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/suburbicide
    [link] [comments]

    Is this good? If so, what should I put in the sockets?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    D2R Accessibility Request. UI scaling for motion sickness.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    So, I previously posted here about how I get bad motion sickness when playing certain games. For D2R's alpha, frame rate adjustment might help, but the way the background blurs when you run makes me so sick I can't play for long. It's a bit disheartening.

    That said, if I set it to 1280x720p, I can tolerate it. The problem with that is that it makes the UI/text too small. It'd be perfect if you could size up and down the UI independently of the game underneath. It'd be perfect to have the full-screen-sized UI in 1280x720p windowed mode.

    submitted by /u/MotherHolle
    [link] [comments]

    Dota 2 - Heroes Voices vol.2 #Shorts

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Diablo 2 gameplay part 5

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Awesome

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I can't believe this game is still going. I first started playing in 97.

    Haven't had a computer in years, have one on the way. I hope it hurries up and gets here.. I just ordered d1 2 & 3

    Had a lot of fun playing this back in the day. Hope it's still fun like I remember...

    submitted by /u/LesterTheOne
    [link] [comments]

    So... trying to play a WW barb this season is getting a bit annoying #unlucky

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    So... trying to play a WW barb this season is getting a bit annoying #unlucky

    Can someone quickly calculate the odds on this? :P

    I've spent probably 1k Death Breaths to upgrade swords, and am getting quite the collection of Little Rogue's... anyone has a Slanderer they could lend me?

    https://preview.redd.it/qeu3es4ri0v61.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=67af58e7338f3b24270d309b271f28e29c727c5a

    submitted by /u/AarabZaraq
    [link] [comments]

    What's the dumbest build you ever made that was still decently usable?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Mine was a WD build I called the med school dropout. The ultimate in lazy summoning, he could do literally nothing else, but still was pretty decent somehow.

    Edit: This can be from D2 or D3.

    submitted by /u/Alpha_Crow_1
    [link] [comments]

    [D2R] timing for release date

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    So now that DI is in alpha, it seems that D2R has few weeks of advance compared to DI so to me this could very well imply a release date of d2r before DI...! What would be good/bad signs for a release late june ? To me, if the beta doesn't start in the first half of may then we won't have d2r late june !

    submitted by /u/AdRepresentative82
    [link] [comments]

    [Diablo 3] Question regarding the Damage Calculation, Weapon Damage?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask, but I am unsure if I have understood the damage calculation correctly.

    I play as a necromancer and when I use the skill "Siphon Blood" it says "[...]Deals 300% of weapon damage as physical damage per second [...]". What exactly is weapon damage?

    If I understand it correctly it is the damage the weapon can do and is displayed with the min/max damage values. (For example, let's say my weapon does 1-10 damage and has no other modifiers).

    Now (all other modifiers like intelligence value aside) the damage calculation for Siphon Blood should look like this:

    Damage of the weapon * 3

    So for my example weapon:

    Minimum: 1*3 = 3 damage

    Maximum 10*3 = 30 damage

    Did I understand it correctly?

    submitted by /u/Dugimon
    [link] [comments]

    I play as witch doctor with 3 passives for + 1 dog and 4th to summon fetishist with 15%. Plus I use gargantua with ring that gives me little gray deamons every 12 sec. And Kormac as companion

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    My question. I'm at torment 2 and my basic attacks and acid spell deals nothing, but pets kill bosses with good speed. Is it in D3 if you to use pet set up, your character damage is 0 in that case? Or my gear is bad?

    submitted by /u/Sword_by_some
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting plans in D3

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    How many are there? I got a ton of set weapon/armor plans from the Horadric chests after doing bounties, but a few higher difficulty levels and they seem to have dried up.

    submitted by /u/BrightestHeart
    [link] [comments]

    What's a rare piece of loot you've gotten that just made you curse RNG? Got mine last night :/

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Love the Hybridzon from Duablo 2, what's the closest I can get to that in Diablo 3?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    I am using Charged Strike and Lightning Fury with javelins and a shield, and swspping yo Freezing Arrow with a bow. Most fun I've ever had playing Diablo 2 since the good old days. Is there anything similar to this build, regardless of class, in Diablo 3?

    submitted by /u/AtomicToxicRat
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo3, This level does not exist.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment