• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Diablo Returning Player Trying for Conquerer

    Diablo Returning Player Trying for Conquerer


    Returning Player Trying for Conquerer

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I used to play frequently, up to shortly after the release of the Necromancer. I stopped for a while, but returned last season because I heard about the extra cube slot and that sounded fun. I'm really enjoying the game again, and have decided I'd like to try to unlock an extra stash tab through the seasonal rewards, but I've never really tried that before. I'm playing a Crusader and have the full Aegis of Valor set in addition to Roland's Legacy (I also have pieces to the Thorns of the Invoker, Seeker of Light, and Armor of Akkhan but not full sets).

    The most daunting thing so far is thinking about the conquests, just wondering what's the best/easiest/most efficient conquests to look at. First glance makes Avarice seem like probably the easiest, and either Divinity or Masters of the Universe as the hardest. Other than just trying to get the best gear and/or look up good builds online is there anything else I should be considering? Am I way off on my assessment of the Conquests?

    Thanks, any help/advice is appreciated

    submitted by /u/NawatTheCrow to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Has any Necro ever beat GR 150- what’s your build and stats?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    At this point I just need to know if it's even possible. I'm going crazy over here just trying to beat GR 112 in a timely manner. Mages fight fast but with not enough damage. MBC build has the damage but is so slow and just a pain to use. Feels sloppy. I just want to keep going with my Necro instead of having to play a whole new character.

    I'm tempted to just keep playing mages until I have so many intelligence paragon points that it'll just work!

    submitted by /u/whoopdeedoodles to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Quick gear please. GR 117 is my limit.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Slizzah-6535/hero/122624559

    there is my build. I have the little rogue and slanderer but they are so much worse than my bul kathos weps. does that one set make all the difference?

    or is there something I can do to my other pieces of gear?

    submitted by /u/Slizzah to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting Maxroll.gg Bonespear Necro build

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    https://maxroll.gg/guides/masquerade-bone-spear-necromancer-guide

    This absolutely face rolls T16 and easily romped through a GR85. My personal best GR push is GR97 (with a different build) so I'll be aiming for that later today.

    My current build : https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Steverty-1293/hero/95530180

    submitted by /u/binarysmurf to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment