• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Diablo Not sure he's supposed to spawn in Spider Cavern in Hell. Am I missing something? A Plugy feature?

    Diablo Not sure he's supposed to spawn in Spider Cavern in Hell. Am I missing something? A Plugy feature?


    Not sure he's supposed to spawn in Spider Cavern in Hell. Am I missing something? A Plugy feature?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Bug? One shotted while under the effects of a Shield Pylon

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    ~600 million toughness (firebird up, aquila up)

    -120% HP shield up

    -Fightning normal mobs

    -Shield Pylon up

    -I "die" in one hit and proc the templar skill

    I'm hardcore btw, and this happen twice this season (the other time I didn't have the shield pylon, but it was mostly the same). Please let me know if I'm missing something obvious, I'm pretty scared this season thanks to this.

    https://clips.twitch.tv/MushyPowerfulSwordDBstyle-GXQ6uvRpP4hywL_-

    submitted by /u/fr0d0b0ls0n
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    D2R collector's edition?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Like many of you, I have spent plenty time in my life playing D2 and am looking to drop some serious cash on a D2R collector's edition, all I am finding is digital but all I want is a physical release. Maybe a diorama of the campfire character screen I can put under the Christmas tree or something. Something to truely pay respects to the coolest game I've ever played. Is there any hope for a physical release.

    submitted by /u/Arkrus
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to transfer a Diablo 3 character to another account (PC)?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    So I've been playing for a few hours on my husband's computer and had a lot of fun but in order to play together I have to download the game on my computer and play from my own account.

    My character that I spent hours playing will be lost and I have to spend hours playing to get my character to the same level again.

    So my question is, is there a way to transfer my character I played on his computer (his account as well) to my computer?

    submitted by /u/ninjasneverdie
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Rift Guardian?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Hello Peeps,

    Long time Diablo player, but been out of the loop for a while. Getting back into this seasons D3 season 23. I've noticed a lot of people upset and posting about accidentally killing the rift guardian?

    Can anyone explain the reasoning why this would be a bad thing? And what type of rift I should or should not be doing this in?

    submitted by /u/ShiftDeez
    [link] [comments]

    D2R In-game chat

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    What do you think it will look like? What do you hope it will look like?

    I've seen it mentioned a few times, but haven't seen much discussion.

    I hope that they move away from the b.net 2.0 style chat window in the bottom left and stick with the Diablo 2 chat across the top of the screen.

    submitted by /u/Kenorwoks
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Hello, everyone. I hope you're doing well.

    As a result of the new season of Diablo 3, I've been trying to get back into that game. A few seasons ago, I was playing with someone that had an awesome Demon Hunter and I thought I wanted to play a Demon Hunter this season. Long story short, I wasn't feeling it. I really enjoy playing as the Wizard. Being able to Teleport is very nice.

    At some point, I'd like to have an awesome Demon Hunter of my own but I have a small speed bump in front of me.

    Here's my question. Could I grind up the Paragon with a Wizard and then make a Demon Hunter? Would I be best served sticking with the Demon Hunter?

    I'm not sure what the best course of action would be. Your input would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AurulentAvenger
    [link] [comments]

    Can't claim ch1 or ch2 rewards even after exiting/restarting powering down (Xbox 1) and restarting

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Just as the title states. Xbox has had this issue before but I've always been able to fix it by exiting the game and restarting or, a few times, completely powering off the xbox for several minutes and powering back on.

    She no workie this time lol.

    submitted by /u/r2d3photo
    [link] [comments]

    Did Inarius and Lilith actually love each other?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    I've been getting back into Diablo and it's lore but my memory is a bit fuzzy since I last played. If I remember correctly Lilith just basically used Inarius to make the Nephalem and didn't really care about him?

    submitted by /u/Ubermaster134
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone can ELI5 how to install the Manuel-K QoL mod for DevilutionX v1.1?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    https://github.com/Manuel-K/devilutionX-QOL-patches

    I recently downloaded the Devilution X v1.1 mod. Manuel-K released some.patch files for DevilutionX v1.1 to offer QoL mods but he didn't compile an .exe for the coding n00bs like me the way he did for DevilutionX v1.0.1. So I've been playing without the highlight items and running in town mods. Vanilla DeviolutionX v1.1 does allow you to change game speed when you hit Esc, go to Options and use the slider. It's just a little more cumbersome than the Hellfire/Belzebub running in town mod because the base Devilution X speed mod doesn't differentiate between town and dungeon. So you have to adjust the slider every time you enter and leave town.

    The main thing I'm worried about is the lack of highlighting items on the ground. I suspect that I might have missed a lot of dropped magical/unique items, books, elixirs in the dungeon over the past few weeks I've been playing Diablo Classic. Adjusting the speed is cumbersome but far better than walking very slowly from Griswold to Adria and vice versa as a Sorcerer. I've recently done about 6 single player and 1 multiplayer playthroughs in Diablo Classic before trying DevilutionX if you count nightmare and hell playthroughs seperately. So it's great that I can at least run in town. And I love being able to play in my screen's native HD widescreen resolution.

    submitted by /u/alienamongnormies
    [link] [comments]

    D3 S23 Question on Followers

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    So I just began the new season with the follower revamp and I want to play a necro with a templar as my follower. How does the intellect gear that drops for me apply to the strength stats he needs? Do I need to reroll the int over or is there an easier method?

    submitted by /u/Cerulle28
    [link] [comments]

    Found a way to level up a character quickly

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    [Diablo 1 - Belzebub] Which one of these 2 swords is better?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Hello guys, can someone give me a hint on which one of THESE 2 SWORDS is better?

    Ice Shank has higher DPS and cold pen.

    But Azurewrath gives +10 to all stats. (and this one attacks faster even tho both are "very fast", which feels better somehow)

    I'm already facing diablo, I've beat the 3 bosses that come before him, but I'm still trying to gear to beat him since last time I couldn't even take 5% of his HP xD. Can someone tell me which sword would be better and also if these swords are considered good for endgame or should I keep looking for better weapons?

    Ty in advance.

    submitted by /u/Tourage
    [link] [comments]

    Does Wizard's Cold Blooded work with The Magistrate?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    And also for Arcane Exposure?

    submitted by /u/NewGroundZero
    [link] [comments]

    D2: Gull: Do I have to hit with it or just be holding it?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Another of my n00b questions: For the MF to take effect, do I have to actually hit an enemy with Gull, or can I simply be holding the thing when using my normal attack (Blessed Hammer).

    Another n00b question: I'm pretty sure charms that add elemental damage do absolutely nothing when using Blessed Hammer, because it is a spell, not a physical attack. I may as well unload these types of charms?

    Thanks for your advice!

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    First ever SOJ!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    D3 America Server down?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I got desynced while playing and now I cant log back in, saying it can't load the hero list. Is this on my end or are the servers down?

    submitted by /u/ComplexMuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Racks question

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Currently farm super chests at Lower Kurast (nightmare, Solo). But after exploring a bit I found a weapon rack at the corner of the area that drops Bec-De-Corbin which is super good for me becaus I desperatly need a weapon upgrade.

    However, it drops a plain white most of the time when I want a superior version. Other times it drops another weapon and rarely drop a socket Bec-De-Corbin. I know the armour stand and weapon rack near the campfire super chests drop Griffon Headdress/Falchion and the quality varies a lot on these, but Bec-De-Corbin I rarely get anything but plain white and socketed someimes.

    Am I just unlucky or is a superior version not among the drop chances from this rack?

    submitted by /u/TheOneWithALongName
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a written or video guide on what to do on end game?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Havent played since a few months after Reaper of Souls came out, its been a long time. Anyways, I was wondering what people do once they hit Level 70? Afaik people see GR 150 as a main goal as do people say "Ill stop playing until I get mainstat+5" but I am not sure what that means.

    Do people go for unique off-meta builds or do you need to follow some build from maxroll to do even halfway decently?

    How do you go between the two end game systems of rifts and bounties? Do you do rifts for personal best progression and bounties for actual progression of gear?

    I think D3 has evolved into farming seasonal sets, so do I basically build my build around that? Not really sure what to do. I know streamers always say "yeah Ill play d3 and ill gear up my dude fully in like 3 days" ....no clue how.

    submitted by /u/lowkeyripper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment