• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Diablo Minty fresh ladder drop!!

    Diablo Minty fresh ladder drop!!


    Minty fresh ladder drop!!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    I’m a crusader that is lvl70 para 180 but I’m quite new.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    I'm a crusader that is lvl70 para 180 but I'm quite new I was just fresh lvl 70 and some high level joined and gave me lots of paragon but I don't rest know how to use crusader I play about 5 hours a day casual so like I'm not looking for crazy focusing builds so can anyone help me maybe tell me good sets and what attacks to do I only do about 300k damage per hit and ding it so confusing how people do millions and billions of damage per second. PS. I play with a demon hunter if that helps anything and a level 50 monk

    submitted by /u/SnooEpiphanies1812 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Help with deathwish

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    So my problem is simple
    https://imgur.com/a/sgX7qR3
    Which one is the best one? without the sword I have 60% CDR, but I wanna roll CDR away from my travelers pledge

    submitted by /u/ChefLeStek to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Is dodge worth it?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Im not the best at the game but i was wondering if using. The guardian passive with mantra of salvation agility rune and legendary gem gogorok of swiftness could be used as another layer of defense would be worth the investment

    submitted by /u/xXPrincess-AzulaXx to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Pure summoner build(without Rathma)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Hi folks!

    I absolutely hate the Rathma rework as I want my pets to do damage, not to be a senseless sprites that just take up screen space. And I didn't reroll/upgrade-from-rare my Jesseth Scythe about 30 times(in order to get Ancient version) to just throw it in the trash now.

    Is there any less or more viable builds that utilize skeletons, golem and mages?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sarevok42 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Monk vs DH viability in Group 150

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Hi,

    So i skipped the last few seasons and noticed that this season almost no groups use a monk anymore. Why is that? Is DH just that easier and faster? Me and my friends wanted to push for 150 and i wanted to play Monk. However now im wondering whether or not this decision made our live significantly harder or not?

    submitted by /u/dirtInfestor1 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Bone spear build question

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Hi!

    So I've been using the masquerade set and while I love the spear dmg I detest the play style, I love builds like the poison scythe or old school bonestorm inarius. I'd there anyway to make the spear set more of a up close build? I've been playing around with different skills like devour different curses different items but nothing seems to work

    submitted by /u/Silvertain to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Zbarb PC.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Hello, add me on PC for zbarb grouping. Australian groups. Tankinstein#6695

    submitted by /u/Ascended_pandas to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Does Tal Rasha meteor proc Firebird 6piece ?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Edit:

    Also what elemental damage type does firebird 2pc / 6pc do ?

    Will it always be fire, or just whatever your highest bonus is ?

    submitted by /u/cratirc to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    In-geom and wotb question

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    For speed farming (gr 95 in 3-4min) my wastes ww barb uses In-geom and Boon of bul-katos with 42% cdr.
    I can't however keep wrath of the berserker up 100%. Can someone explain how In-geom works?

    submitted by /u/ABrownApple to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Past seasons leaderboards (Xbox)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I've been playing Diablo III on Xbox for a little less than one year and I've never paid much attention to leaderboards, but now I am curious to check what was the maximum GR level I reached past season and the previous one (22 and 21). I remember that in season 22 I reached at least GR120 but it might have been a couple of levels more than that. Is there a way to check?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/adriantoomes to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Add me on PC for Zbarb/wiz speeds

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Add me on pc for zbarb/wiz speeds 120

    Tankinstein#6695

    submitted by /u/Ascended_pandas to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Set me Free

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    need help with season journey challenge "set me free". i cant find the portal. the clue says "i put the portal in a place accessible to only the mightiest. it lies in an ancient and maddening fortress. in a far away land. there are many strange pathways, but the portal is very near the entrance." any ideas?

    submitted by /u/GladPickle5332 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment