• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Diablo We Were Meant for More Than This - More Fitting Than Ever

    Diablo We Were Meant for More Than This - More Fitting Than Ever


    We Were Meant for More Than This - More Fitting Than Ever

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    Diablol 2 Series Teaser Trailer

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    Gamers Are Organizing a Mass Protest at Blizzard's BlizzCon

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:55 PM PDT

    Rumor: Diablo Immortal release date is October 25th

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    For anyone who got the urge to play some D2 recently...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:15 AM PDT

    Got the urge to play D2 recently and was having trouble getting it to launch on Windows 10. After some research the options were compatibility mode, window mode or, Glide with bars. In compatibility mode the game still wouldn't launch, window mode worked but it is small and you have to worry about the mouse going off screen, found the option to stretch the image with -nofixaspect, but that doesn't look great with the image stretched. I could also really notice a difference between window mode (original image) vs Glide with bars.

    What I found is if you use Glide with -3dfx, which is in the readme, and change the graphics options to scale full screen, it will run the game in real full screen without stretching the image and it looks very close to original as far as the colors and how smooth the background images are etc. You do NOT need to use compatibility mode, do NOT run in 640 x 480 or reduced color mode. The game doesn't even need to be launched as administrator this way.

    This is with the latest Windows 10 and the latest D2 patch 1.14D. I know there have been posts on here about this topic, but I never found anything that explained how to run D2 full screen and with no bars.

    Edit: https://imgur.com/gallery/U3V73b8

    submitted by /u/guywhodoesntlikeyou
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Diablo 1 Hellfire

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    I just got diablo from GOG and, according to the wiki, Adria the witch should regenerate Mana, but when I talk to her, no such thing happens. Am I missing something or does the GOG version not have that feature? I am playing hellfire. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/OfficialEpicPixel
    [link] [comments]

    A leak from a Chinese account suggests we will get Diablo Immortal before BlizzCon

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    An insightful article on the facts and science behind the Blizzard x HK case

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    So much luck in one run

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    Ok so recently, I have been trying to get Liv Moore(I got it a few runs after btw), and I was just minding my own business when, without the sound queue, a rainbow goblin jumped through its portal. Mind you, I was in the weeping hollow, a place with a low goblin chance to my knowledge. And I got a flippin ranbow goblin! In whimsydale, I managed to get the horadric hamburger, too! Then, later that run, I died whilst doing seven sided strike(I have the ulianas set speced to where I can use seven sided strike every 2-3 seconds, doing almost billions per hit, but I die easily). You know how you can, for a split second, see the nemisis' helth bar? Gues what I did. I killed my nemesis in that time.

    submitted by /u/BiometricPaladin
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain why I get kicked out of the game when I pick up the bounty cache?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    Half the time I run bounties I get kicked from the game before it's finished, the only reason I can think of is that I grab the cache as soon as it's available. Makes absolutely no sense, seeing as it takes 2 seconds and it's the smart thing to do. Never know if I'm gonna get DC'd for some random reason and I don't wanna leave all 5 caches till the very end.

    submitted by /u/ertplusy76p_
    [link] [comments]

    I think that is the first non-ancient item that I am happy about. (Too bad I'm not probably using it with LoD)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    Diablo 2 remaster

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    when?

    the only thing that worries me is how they would adapt the pvp

    submitted by /u/tiffaff
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest way to get this for PC?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Just wanted to know what is the cheapest way to get the full current game on PC?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    What quality of life thing do you want added

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Builds for Demon Hunter (console)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm looking for a Demon Hunter build, could you recommend me one? Note: I don't have the RoS dlc

    submitted by /u/XavierWait
    [link] [comments]

    New Diablo game zones

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    Howdy everybody I just wanted to discuss with people excited about the new Diablo instalment that's most probably going to be announced on this year's Blizzcon about the possible zones and locations we might visit in the game. There are rumors and speculations circling that the new game might be a reboot in the form of a prequel or something similar, be that as it may the world of Sanctuary has not changed almost at all since the beginning, of course cities kingdoms and countries have but geographically like Azeroth after the cataclysm no. Also there are talks about new game adopting some of the MMO elements so what I was thinking is if they are gonna implement open world area's where you can travel from place to place on foot, or some sort of taxi service like coaches or ships it would be cool if they implemented locations from all previous games and naturally added new ones . Or if they decide to go the whole world shake up route that would also be cool but every location would be new and the nostalgia factor and that sense of old and familiar land would be gone. Tell me what you think? :)

    submitted by /u/Chimsa72
    [link] [comments]

    I heard you like Diablo Immortal

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment