• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Diablo Just lost my HC WD, could really use some help leveling a new one. Playing on PS4, will be infinitely grateful

    Diablo Just lost my HC WD, could really use some help leveling a new one. Playing on PS4, will be infinitely grateful


    Just lost my HC WD, could really use some help leveling a new one. Playing on PS4, will be infinitely grateful

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Another Deathwish question

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Whats more important. Higher damage on the weapon? or higher legendary attribute? (% damage while channeling)

    submitted by /u/TheKanim to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Leveled up legendary gems but not seeing any improvement while fighting

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    I'm using Bane of the Trapped and Enforcer. I had them both at 114 and was playing solo GR 111 just fine. I joined a party with someone who was going thru GR 150 like it was nothing and I got to level up my gems. Now that the gems are at 121 each, I went to play GR 112 solo and I don't really see any improvement. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/whoopdeedoodles to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Diabo Balance

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Totally new to the game. I just landed a legendary balance at level 14 and it is essentially game breaking damage. I just hold down tempest rush and characters which required some tactic before melt with ease.

    Is this a game difficulty issue (I am on hard) or is this weapon just completely unbalanced?

    submitted by /u/-THEMACHOMAN- to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    what are the exact stats of echoing fury? it says "engulfs the wielder into a frenzy" but that's not very specific

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Question about the usefulness of sets

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Bare with me, I'm a total noob. I bought D3 for Xmas. So I've basically only played the necro so far and I have the following question. What is the deal with sets? Looking at their properties, the necro sets do not provide a damage boost like the Legacy of Nightmares ring set. Not to mention if you prefer that ring set, you can get so many more legendary properties from all those item slots that would otherwise be taken by the 6-piece set items. So why are these sets the preferred option when the damage you do with LoN is higher? What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/alasw0eisme to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Monk has a Tempest rush problem

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    This was never particularly apparent to me until we got the stratified leaderboards this season.

    While the playstyles vary slightly, the fact that the apparent best builds for four separate categories are Tempest Rush is really a shame. I can forgive SWK and POJ since they've been known quantities for several seasons (though it would be nice to have more differentiation between those two).

    But adding in Inna and LOD really hurts it, IMO. Sure, it's convenient for gear sharing purposes, but really hurts the variety that the new leaderboard system was meant to inject into the different classes.

    I think some other Monk abilities would benefit from a new build-around legendary or two. Not that we're likely to see much at this point in the game's life. Maybe we can hope for some multiplier buffs to LTK, or a rework to something like Inna, or something.

    submitted by /u/_Booster_Gold_ to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Play

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Anyone to play on xbox 360 ??

    submitted by /u/lugli0 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Halo of karini

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Been searching for going on day 3, over paragon 400, and still haven't gotten it. I've had a friend helping me stack db like crazy,, ran out of materials multiple times now, crafted an ancient legendary puzzle ring, no karini. Any tips or suggestions for finding this?

    submitted by /u/wolfwood42 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment