• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Diablo [D:I] Diablo: Immortal Closed Alpha Round 2 Impressions and Feedback

    Diablo [D:I] Diablo: Immortal Closed Alpha Round 2 Impressions and Feedback


    [D:I] Diablo: Immortal Closed Alpha Round 2 Impressions and Feedback

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Another round of Diablo: Immortal closed alpha is launching today for select community members, with additional things to test, and among them:

    • The Crusader class
    • New Zones and Dungeons
    • Cycle of Strife (Faction-based PVP)
    • Battleground
    • Helliquary
    • Essence Transfer Vendor.

    Please feel free to use this thread as a place to share your impressions and feedback about the game which you can watch on various streams provided by the Diablo community.

    For additional information, please check out the official post about the Closed Alpha, or get a quick overview from this official YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8895jATWEAY.

    submitted by /u/Chaosteil
    [link] [comments]

    Season 23 be like

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    They're the same picture...just beatiful tbh. Hyped af ;)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    Diablo 2, it's everywhere!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Duriel, Lord of Pain. Getting him stat’d for a 5e campaign, what’s his stat line like?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Diablo Immortal | Closed Alpha Developer Update

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    DIABLO IMMORTAL CLOSED ALPHA — THE CRUSADE BEGINS — Diablo: Immortal

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Stuck at Level 13

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    So i recently started playing Diablo 1 for the first time , picked the rogue and got through most of the game without lots of problems. Now im stuck at the first Level of hell and cant handle the giant amount of Steel Lords chasing me down. My Char is currently Level 20 with most of my Skillpoints in Dex (68) and Vitality (52). Magic is at 25, Strength at 35. What should i so now? Gearwise i use The Undead Crown, either the Long Battle bow, bow of the bear or bow of shock and the mail of the Tiger.

    submitted by /u/lohnoah333
    [link] [comments]

    project D2 pluggy, missing stash pages

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm playing project D2 with pluggy. There are pages missing in the stash. I made a video showing my problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLwFuFs6mIY I can't play with such an issue. Thanks for help .

    submitted by /u/Heavy-Data7977
    [link] [comments]

    I know this request will make some people angry, but for the love of the High Heavens, please fix Shapeshifting not benefiting from any IAS, except on weapon in D2R

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Melee characters might have gotten the short end of the stick in D2, compared to casters, but Shapeshifting is just comic even compared to that, when it comes to Attack Speed. At one point I remember having 20% ias on gloves (Dracs) , 20% ias on amulet (Highlord), 45% ias on chest (Treachery) And the stupid breakpoints won't even budge.

    submitted by /u/bamzelot
    [link] [comments]

    [D2R] Will the Enslaved in act 5 get censored?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    These guys are duck faced, armored troglodytes that run around with big swinging dicks. I wonder if we'll get to zoom in on that unholy abomination once d2r releases?

    submitted by /u/Elanuzuru
    [link] [comments]

    [D2R] All classes gameplay videos from Technical Alpha?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Where are all these videos coming from and are they legitimate? For example: these videos from LFP gaming. They appear to have footage of all 7 classes, but I can't find an official Blizzard channel anywhere saying there was footage like this released to the public. Only asking because I was in the technical alpha myself and only three classes and two acts were available.

    submitted by /u/lcghost
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 starter set name?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    I haven't played in almost a decade and I completely forgot the name of the set that you wear when you're leveling up. It's the silver one with the shield and the helmet with the horns. If anyone remembers the name I would be very grateful, thank you!

    submitted by /u/Eldricson93
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 better resulution

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    So i tried installing plugy and doing everthying on this list https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/21a41c/playing_diablo_2_again_try_this/ (i know its from 7 yrs ago) and i get that its not compatible with version 1.14b. Any help?

    submitted by /u/skollle
    [link] [comments]

    Mirror image spell cast

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Hi, I have a question about mirror image. Sometimes when I'm holding my disintegrate and cast mirror image at the same time my clones are walking around with that ability turned on. But most of the times they dont, when I cast mirror image my disintegrate just get cancelled for one sec. I can't figure out where the problem is and what causes to my abilities to cancel each other out. Can you help me guys? I rly love firebird build but this must bugs me @edit I play on ps4

    submitted by /u/MrSaynel
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 iCUE Problems

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    So my dad just recently got me a new RGB Keyboard and mouse, the K55 Keyboard and Harpoon Pro Mouse.

    When i load up Diablo 3, with the SDK feature enabled, only my mouse will turn the solid shade of red that the D3 specific SDK switcher does, but not my keyboard, which is the thing i want to have change color.

    I cant find anyone having this issue, i'm unsure how to fix it, so i figured id take to here to see if anyone can help. Iv tried turning the SDK on and off, making new profiles and ect. but nothing works.

    Very quick edit: no flair matched what im asking so i labled it under 'Discussion', if this is incorrect i'm sorry

    submitted by /u/Zombiehunter78880
    [link] [comments]

    [D2R] Arreat Summit - Ancient's models are present

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    I'm new to diablo 3 and I have wired problem

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Basically around when I need to high plains in act 1 and kill goat men. Game changes somehow.

    I become overwhelmed with abilities, enemies dies even on hard with 1-2spell cast. So I essentially can roll my face on keyboard with any skill and enemes just gonna die.

    I had this problem on crusader. I killed Maghta(butterfly). And started over as witch doctor. Same problem. Any of my damage skills just as good, I can just spam 1 of them and never even look at others.

    Am I playing wrong? Or game is essentially a trivial mod slayer ? I'm confused, because Diablo 1 wasn't like that. +10 demons were a threat for me in later levels. Compared to a slaughter now.

    submitted by /u/Sword_by_some
    [link] [comments]

    Teleporting duels are stupid, or am I just a grouchy old man?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    You cast spells in random directions and hope that the other person teleports into your projectiles more than you teleport into theirs.

    I just don't see any fun in it (and won't be doing it) but is it really so popular that this sub will be full of these terrible pvp videos once d2r is released?

    Maybe they can make a flair for it so I can ignore them.

    submitted by /u/FUSe
    [link] [comments]

    I need help finding a screenshot of a unique bow

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    Hi.

    Can you guys help me find a meme-bow called "Blizzard's... something". It's supposedly a bow you can't unequip which is given to cheaters on bnet. One stat I remember was "200% more lag" lol. I had the screenshot for ages, but I can't find it now.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/doeone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment