• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Diablo I want to know everyone favorite crusader set/build/play style and why its your favorite?

    Diablo I want to know everyone favorite crusader set/build/play style and why its your favorite?


    I want to know everyone favorite crusader set/build/play style and why its your favorite?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:43 PM PST

    So to start mine is a toss up between thorns, and falling sword build. Mainly because of the speed and high damage you can pull off as you obviously can with others. I have also come to love the new valor set its very fun.

    submitted by /u/TheDadMan28 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Land of the Dead question

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:12 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Trying to figure out the Land of the Dead skill as I have a few of the 4th part of the last Season objectives to go and keep running out of essence because I am really running out of essence for bone spear. I've got a good thing going with Frailty where it groups enemies together and then I bone spear them down the middle. I was reading about Land of the Dead and how it gives you a seemingly unlimited number of corpses for a period of time. So is that really true. And then can you use that with Devour to rebuild your essence prior to a bigger fight against larger battle against the keywardens in the 4th part? If so, I may just switch to that just to finish this to get the set before the season ends.

    submitted by /u/briangw to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment