• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 25, 2021

    Diablo How to kill Vesalius

    Diablo How to kill Vesalius


    How to kill Vesalius

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Every time I get Vesalius as a boss, I either die or run out of time, usually because of his stupid teleportation and wormholes. Are there any strats for a tempest rush monk to take him down?

    submitted by /u/BraveSelection1929 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    A choice I'm facing

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    55k more base DPS but no Strafe bonus damage or the 1620k base DPS but a 100 percent strafe damage bonus. I looted a second Vallas Bequest, deciding which one to use, thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Dragonsymphony1 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s my IK-HotA players

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Looking for other 6pc IK players. (Yes, I know it's not Meta, but it's 100% more fun than adding in Reakor).

    submitted by /u/AlwaysRoudy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment