• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 28, 2021

    Diablo FINALLY looted! *heavy sigh*

    Diablo FINALLY looted! *heavy sigh*


    FINALLY looted! *heavy sigh*

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    To Haedrig or Not To Haedrig?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    I find myself in an interesting predicament this coming season. I'm opting to start as a barb, who of course gets Wrath of the Wastes as the Haedrig's Gift set. Not only the best start of any class, but also matches up with the final WhirlRend build I was going to end up with anyway, so it should be a slam dunk, right? Except... to me, I just always tend to prefer starting with LoD. The grind on phase 2 (right after hitting 70 the first time) is a lot more fun and the power spike is more gradual and consistent than any starter set, and if I decide to start a second character later on, I'll be glad I saved it from the first time around. I figure if I'm a barbarian in groups I'd prefer to just be a speed zBarb and just wear whatever as I farm my gear, but if I'm solo I'll be really wanting for a power boost if I don't take the Gift early. And I don't plan on using a long-term LoD build later, so all those GR's building up that gem will go to waste in the end. It's a set of pros and cons that seem to balance each other out, so I thought I'd ask the community.

    submitted by /u/gorka_la_pork to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    S23 PrePlanning

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    I trying to consider what to do after 70 depending if I'm solo or grouped with other Necros.

    Would you go with the Rathma set or go LOD with a 2 hander in the cube and maybe 1-2 legendaries for leveling?

    submitted by /u/ralexand88 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on season start 23

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    I know wizards have one of the slowest starts and Tal Rasha isn't that great. Are any of you going to start something else to quickly start farming and grinding paragon then build out FB? Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/4stringsadness to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    SWK Monk: Seize the initiative or momentum?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    I have a swk monk that constantly runs out of spirit. I'm wondering: factoring area damage and other things, is seize the initiative or momentum better? I would assume momentum is good against the RG but seize the initiative is good against packs.

    submitted by /u/BraveSelection1929 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment